BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2014 11:26 am  #1001

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

If only this was true:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 23, 2014 11:31 am  #1002

Oh, for my holiday?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 23, 2014 11:43 am  #1003

Of course!
It´s a very recreational activity, don´t you think?

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 23, 2014 11:52 am  #1004

Could be also could be exhausting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

May 23, 2014 2:47 pm  #1005

Version with bee is definitely the best one

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 23, 2014 11:55 pm  #1006

nakahara wrote:

OK, I just laughed my a** off over this one. I was okay until I saw the last image, with jealous!Smaug. Too funny.

May 26, 2014 6:56 pm  #1007

That simple

***************************************************************************************************************************                                    

"Hey, chief, I might be wrong, but I think we're flying into a mountain. This makes me feel... scared of the mountain.
One thing we could do is pull up and fly over the mountain. How does that sound to...
"

May 26, 2014 7:03 pm  #1008

Yay!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 26, 2014 7:14 pm  #1009

Apologies if this one has been posted recently...

I love this one! So true!

May 26, 2014 7:55 pm  #1010

faces are soo cute!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

May 27, 2014 7:45 am  #1011

Is Sherlock jealous?

May 27, 2014 8:24 am  #1012

Yessss!

May 27, 2014 10:00 am  #1013

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

May 27, 2014 10:20 am  #1014

mrshouse wrote:

Crying bitterly....

May 27, 2014 3:45 pm  #1015

mrshouse wrote:

It's so sad but I can't stop laughing while looking at this

"

May 27, 2014 6:36 pm  #1016

Hopefully we don't have to wait THAT long!

The Road goes ever on and on...

May 27, 2014 6:49 pm  #1017

Sherlock birthday game:

The Road goes ever on and on...

May 27, 2014 6:50 pm  #1018

May 27, 2014 7:16 pm  #1019

Cute! 

May 27, 2014 7:28 pm  #1020

Right? It is either: "John, I made tea, Drink it, John!" or "John, I need tea. Make me tea, John!" 
At least in my head ;)

Board footera