BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2014 10:45 pm  #1

Breaking Bad

This has become an enormous cult success here. I missed it, so I am very excited as friends have tonight lent me the first of the DVDs. First series...here I come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 6, 2014 8:31 am  #2

Re: Breaking Bad

Oh, have fun! Hubby and me really loved it and are quite sad, now that we're through. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 6, 2014 2:46 pm  #3

I have high expectations. I am confident that I shall not be disappointed!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 6, 2014 5:20 pm  #4

You need nerves of steel, but you won't be disappointed. No. 

April 6, 2014 7:33 pm  #5

Breaking Bad is probably my favorite show ever.  It's definitely the only show that never disappointed me.

April 20, 2014 10:23 am  #6

I've been lent the DVDs of the first series. Going to be watching it!

May 25, 2014 9:39 am  #7

Wow! Marathon session watching the whole of the first series yesterday. What can I say? Amazing!

May 25, 2014 10:19 am  #8

I know, right? Loved it, too.
And what do you think about this guy: http://www.bettercallsaul.com/
Friend of mine read somewhere he shall get an own show. Looking forward to! 

May 31, 2014 11:01 am  #9

Now I've got to see series 2! Hooked!

February 21, 2015 11:10 am  #10

On to season 4 now. I love this show.

March 25, 2015 5:15 pm  #11

Classy, clever, brilliantly written & acted. Don't really want it to finish! 

March 25, 2015 6:49 pm  #12

It's great isn't it?  Beautifully filmed, clever music choices, etc.  I'm watching Better Call Saul at the moment, and that's just as good, if not better.

March 25, 2015 11:49 pm  #13

Breaking Bad was one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I don't usually like violent stuff. I'm keen to watch the spin-off, Better Call Saul. I've heard other people says it's better too.

Last edited by ukaunz (March 25, 2015 11:54 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 26, 2015 12:36 pm  #14

I'm going to watch BCS once I've plucked up the courage to finish BB. 

March 29, 2015 3:09 pm  #15

I have watched BB to the very end. Oh. My. Goodness. What a fantastic ride this was. Credit all round for everyone involved. Very special.

Board footera