My boyfriend came up with the theory that Janine must be Jim Moriraty´s sister and I think he might be correct.
1. They look somewhat similar
2. Irish accent
3. She is way to convenient for Sherlock in series 3 story arc. Even stupidly so. What is in it for her? Why would she consider dating him? This might be a reflection of Jim’s Sherlock obession.
4. What did Magnussen have on her to be able to flick her face like he did to Watson? And what was in it for her? Wouldn’t that make her very powerful, working for Magnussen?
5. The answer to the mysteries are usually right in front of Sherlock’s face… like Janine.
6. Janine in the hospital with Sherlock. She is not done revenging, she will need the occasional top up as she said. Revenge for what? Her brother’s death?
7. Miss Me? Me (Moriraty). Miss Moriarty. Did anyone notice that her surname is never mentioned, not even in the credits.
8. How did she and Mary meet anyway. One could say that Mary befriended her because of her connection with Magnussen. But then again. Janine might have befriended Mary because of Mary’s connection to Watson—> Sherlock. We are never told anything about their friendship. And she might have known about Mary’s past from Magnussen.
9. Both Mary and Sherlock knew that Magnussen was out of his office. Probably because Janine had told them so. She might have arranged their little encounter in the office.
10. It is obviously not Jim Moriarty’s voice in the end scene. Could it be Janine—> his Miss Me.
11. Who could possibly have the power to broadcast all over the country simultaneously…. well, Magnussen being dead, probably his closest assistant Janine.
12. In the canon a Moriarty brother is mentioned. Actually, it is another James Moriarty. Jim—> James—> Janine.
What do you guys think?
Last edited by EMAndersson (January 19, 2014 4:10 pm)