BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2012 11:06 am  #41

Re: My today's tiny contribution to the Sherlock fandom...

You can just smile at their ignorance! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

July 1, 2012 11:09 am  #42

Oh. God. Yes.
My SiP tribute brought them luck. They won 6-0 and will be promoted to the next league (is that the correct way of saying it?) Thanks again, Sherlock.

Last edited by SusiGo (July 1, 2012 9:07 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 5, 2012 9:03 am  #43

Sorry, I don't know how to change the size of the photo. And, yes, I know I'm lazy because I didn't take the time to remove the old sticker (not Sherlock, BTW) but I just couldn't wait.

Last edited by SusiGo (July 5, 2012 9:04 am)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 5, 2012 9:26 am  #44

Crazy folks! I think I have to do similar here, too. ;-)

tobe, that DVD was quite expensive in March, I noticed! 

Susi, I never was sure if those stickers are okay to put them on the outside of the car - but they obviously are? I NEED one!! But which? *sigh*
I was thinking about "Get Sherlock" in the rear window.....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 5, 2012 9:54 am  #45

I just put it on today so I cannot say if it will last. If not I'll just buy a new car and put another sticker on it  .

July 5, 2012 11:08 am  #46

Maybe a clear lacquer over it will help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 5, 2012 11:13 am  #47

Yes, that could work, Davina. Now people in the cars behind have something to look at when waiting in front of the traffic lights.

July 5, 2012 11:29 am  #48

Oh my I went to Moriarty's Pub on Walnut Street in Philly. I really lucked our because it was Karaoke Night!

Disguise is always a self portrait

July 5, 2012 11:50 am  #49

Love it! DJ Jim! Ha!
What to sing?
When Irish eyes are Smiling or Danny Boy?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 6, 2012 4:00 am  #50

Not sure which thread to put this in, so I'll try here. I just had my first STSRM (Sherlock t-shirt recognition moment)! That means someone recognized my "I am SHERLOCKED" tee shirt! Yayyy!!!

July 6, 2012 4:07 am  #51

veecee wrote:

Not sure which thread to put this in, so I'll try here. I just had my first STSRM (Sherlock t-shirt recognition moment)! That means someone recognized my "I am SHERLOCKED" tee shirt! Yayyy!!!

That's indeed worth being mentioned, Veecee! 
No-one over here has been recognizing my t-shirt, ringtone etc. so far...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 16, 2012 7:18 am  #52

So I went to Skate Park on the Southbank yesterday…

…and couldn't resist leaving a little note:

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 16, 2012 7:22 am  #53

I like that. Well done, Tobe. Must be nice to do this in a town where there's a chance of people appreciating it   .

July 16, 2012 11:52 am  #54

I'm off to Waterstones next week, I might secrete some inside the Conan Doyle books. My daughter will gladly be an accomplice. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/LyraWednesday?feature=guide

@Bad_Nade on Twitter
Sherlocks_Pants on LJ

July 16, 2012 11:57 am  #55

Heavens, I saw the video the other day. Is she your daughter?

July 18, 2012 4:27 am  #56

Having fun with out-of-town guests. We were out for a meal in our Sherlock and Moriarty t-shirts, when the waitress said, "I think Benedict Cumberbatch is a very good-looking man." Cheers from our table and a big tip for the waitress.

Also learned from one guest that "I believe in Sherlock" notes have shown up on campus in her town.

July 18, 2012 7:35 am  #57

Wow! That waitress knows her stuff!

July 18, 2012 8:20 am  #58

I think I'll have to go to this restaurant. Over here nobody recognises my t-shirts  .

July 18, 2012 3:05 pm  #59

SusiGo wrote:

I think I'll have to go to this restaurant. Over here nobody recognises my t-shirts  .

If I only had got them yet! Waiting.................................  And the sticker for the car - where is it??
So I'm wearing my bracelets and ring the whole day long - but merely only for myself.

Oh, now I have an account at Photobucket and can show you my precious, precious "jewelry"! Come back soon... 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 18, 2012 3:13 pm  #60

My car sticker took some time in coming. But now I'm taking Sherlock everywhere I go ;-)

Board footera