BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2012 3:31 am  #1

Hello from Ohio!

Hi everyone. I'm from the USA, Ohio to be exact. I'm new to the entire Sherlock Holmes fandom but so far it's amazing. Over the summer I want to read all, if not, most of the original Sherlock Holmes books. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caring is not an advantage.

June 14, 2012 5:32 am  #2

Re: Hello from Ohio!

Hello! Welcome aboard the good ship Sherlock. I hope you enjoy being part of this crazy crew.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 14, 2012 5:35 am  #3

Yeah!!   welcome!!!     I'm  the kitty  that catches clues (or mice and bugs)  for Sherlock. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 14, 2012 8:33 am  #4

Hey there...welcome to the forum and yes I'd definitely recommend reading the books. They're really awesome and it's so much fun trying to spot all the references that have been so cleverly used by Moftiss & Co.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 15, 2012 2:12 pm  #5

Howdy from south o' the border! I think you're at least our third member from Ohio now.

Enjoy reading the canon. It'll be so much fun finding all the original words by Conan Doyle that show up at references in the show.

Have fun here!

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 15, 2012 3:34 pm  #6

Hi neighbor. I'm Janine from Pennsylvania Welcome! The people here are awesome Enjoy!

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 15, 2012 7:34 pm  #7

Hi and welcome from Michigan, eveningcommissioner5! We're neighbors.
I'm rereading the books myself now, which is making me appreciate the series all the more. Hope you have as much fun as the rest of us on this forum.

June 16, 2012 12:36 am  #8

Welcome!  I was new to the Sherlock Holmes universe, too, up until a couple months ago.  Now I've started reading the canon and yes, you'll find it very illuminating to spot all the references in the show.  Immerse yourself and enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 16, 2012 1:42 am  #9

Welcome ! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera