BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2012 3:42 pm  #1

Sherlock a ghost?

Gatiss tweeted this a few weeks ago, has the topic already been addressed?

"Has anyone suggested that Sherlock by the graveside might actually be a ghost?"

If that turns out to be true, it will be the end of civilization as we know it, as far as I am concerned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 12, 2012 4:45 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock a ghost?

He's trolling.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 12, 2012 5:09 pm  #3

I thought only Moffatt did that, not Gatiss, he seems so lovely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 12, 2012 5:31 pm  #4

Appearances can be deceptive! Mwahahah!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 12, 2012 6:47 pm  #5

hepzibah wrote:

I thought only Moffatt did that, not Gatiss, he seems so lovely

WHAT?
Haha, no. No.
Gatiss is at least as bad as him!
I mean, he is Mark Gatiss and he will kill again.

September 12, 2012 8:30 pm  #6

Nooo freaking way.... He's alive. Otherwise the 3rd season would be pathetic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Look, I'm in shock, I have a blanket."
-- Sherlock

September 13, 2012 7:41 am  #7

It is called Sherlock not Randall and Hopkirk Deceased!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 13, 2012 5:45 pm  #8

SherlockForeverAlways wrote:

Nooo freaking way.... He's alive. Otherwise the 3rd season would be pathetic.

Agreed. I mean, he could have been a ghost if someone less cool and less imaginative were writing this series. But with those two? Nope. No way.

***********************************************************************************************************************
In a world of locked rooms, the man with the key is king. And honey...you should see me in a crown...

October 7, 2012 11:56 am  #9

Any ghosts in BBC Sherlock and I will switch off!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera