BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 17, 2012 10:03 am  #1

Script

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 25, 2012 3:15 am  #2

Re: Script

Replace that, it has moved.
Transcript can now be found here:

http://www.mypdfscripts.com/sherlock-102-the-blind-banker/

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 25, 2012 9:21 am  #3

It's interesting to see the format it was written in. I wonder why that one's available but none of the others though?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 17, 2012 7:37 pm  #4

As you know, the TBB PDF script can be downloaded from the Sherlockology site:

http://www.sherlockology.com/downloads

By quickly flipping through it I just realized the differences between the script and the episode as we know it.
There are, for example, many deleted (or not actually filmed?) scenes in it that may have explained certain things and circumstances. I think it's definitely worth having a read through; I will do it ASAP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 23, 2012 5:35 pm  #5

yeah  this  script  said  DRAFT 8  at the top,  so I  don't think it's the actual shooting script.   I  wonder why  they cut out some stuff?   It  would have worked.   LOVED  it!!   I  am  wondering,  how do they get the ideas,  from their heads to the paper?  It's amazing.   I've taken a scriptwriting class before,  yes,  but it's still amazing as to how they do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 23, 2012 9:39 pm  #6

Just read through the script. Very detailed isn't it compared to a normal stage script there I sdefintiely more direction going on. I think it would have been nice to have kept the donation to the museum near the end.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera