BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2012 7:05 pm  #1

A Study in Crimson puzzle

Some of you will be familiar with this puzzle, but if you haven't seen it before have a go at working out the solution. If you want you can PM me your answer and I'll tell you if you are correct.

One snowy night, Sherlock Holmes was in his flat sitting by the fire. All of a sudden a snowball came crashing through the window smashing it to pieces.

Holmes got up and looked out of the window, just in time to see three local kids, who were brothers, run around a corner and disappear. Their names were: John Crimson, Mark Crimson and Paul Crimson.

The next day Holmes got a note through his door that read: '? Crimson. He broke your window.'

Which of the three Crimson brothers should Sherlock question about the incident?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 11, 2012 8:12 pm  #2

Re: A Study in Crimson puzzle

Yay, I like this one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera