BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2012 1:11 pm  #1

Where is Benedict

Please post any up coming events that Benedict will be at.
Or if you have seen anything which gives us an idea where he will be next.

Here's what I mean:

James Rhodes has just tweeted this today:

James Rhodes  @JRhodesPianist
Rather wretched personal situation counterbalanced by dinner w both Benedict Cumberbatch AND Stephen Fry this week. I am a lucky bastard

These are 2 separate dinners.
Presumably somewhere in London, but not certain of that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 12, 2012 9:28 pm  #2

Re: Where is Benedict

James Rhodes just tweeted this

James Rhodes @JRhodesPianist

Epic steak w Cumberbatch who's looking like a sex-machine after months in LA with a personal trainer. Christ. I need to get to a gym...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 12, 2012 11:28 pm  #3

Looking like a sex machine eh? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 13, 2012 2:14 am  #4

hepzibah wrote:

James Rhodes just tweeted this

James Rhodes� @JRhodesPianist

Epic steak w Cumberbatch who's looking like a sex-machine after months in LA with a personal trainer. Christ. I need to get to a gym...

I need to get to a cold shower

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disguise is always a self portrait

June 13, 2012 2:35 am  #5

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Looking like a sex machine eh? 

Yes, he's looking very buff these days. I hope he's finished with Star Trek; those stupid hair extensions were driving me crazy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

October 7, 2012 4:30 pm  #6

I liked them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 8:15 pm  #7

Jules Maenhaut @JulesMaenhaut
@Sherlockology Tomorrow, Benedict will be attending a screening of Parade's End at Kinepolis cinema in Ghent, Belgium http://www.filmfestival.be/about2.cgi?go=detail&id=1689&lang=nl …!

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 10, 2012 8:19 pm  #8

You are ready to go then, Susi?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 10, 2012 8:22 pm  #9

Well, it's not that far but tomorrow I'm quite busy. And I have to be in Frankfurt at 9.30 a.m. on Friday. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 11, 2012 5:04 pm  #10

In Gent
And guess what's the first he has to do there. 

Last edited by Mattlocked (October 11, 2012 5:06 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

October 11, 2012 5:11 pm  #11

Looking beautiful and in the gorgeous coat, again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 11, 2012 5:25 pm  #12

October 11, 2012 5:48 pm  #13

October 11, 2012 7:25 pm  #14

*thud* again. The hair, the coat, everything … 

October 11, 2012 7:25 pm  #15

No....

http://cumberbatchcollection.tumblr.com/
Let's try the complete thing...

October 11, 2012 7:41 pm  #16

The coat is by Aubin and Wills. It is called the Endillion coat and it costs £395.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 11, 2012 7:45 pm  #17

Yes his Cheltenham coat, lovely but dear!

October 12, 2012 6:35 am  #18

Found this tweet this morning - but no fangirling reaction on it at all.... strange. 

Yasmine @yasminegonerad

So benedict snuck in and came sitting RIGHT next to me for the next 1,5h. And then he thanked me for staying the full 5 hours

October 12, 2012 7:28 am  #19

I don't even understand the timeline!

October 12, 2012 7:37 pm  #20

Same, what is she talking about exactly?

----------------------------------------------------------------
SH: "Brilliant, Anderson."
Anderson: "Really?"
SH: "Yes. Brilliant impression of an idiot."

Board footera