BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2012 12:31 am  #41

Re: Some new, small observations after playing it at lower speed

This should be another reminder to people to use Google Maps to 'go there' and wander around.
Or otherwise you can just wait till someone else posts the pics for you I guess.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

July 26, 2012 5:19 pm  #42

Throwing in another picture (not sure whther this has been mentioned in another thread, maybe)

Apparently he has something in his hand. Doesn't look like a rubber ball to me.
Any suggestions on that one?

Oh, and then, of course, this:

In my opinion it's quite clear that the man lying on the trolley there is /not/ Benedict Cumberbatch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Tumblr (:
Own Sherlock Fan Forum

-

July 26, 2012 7:32 pm  #43

Plueschkissen wrote:

Throwing in another picture (not sure whether this has been mentioned in another thread, maybe)

Apparently he has something in his hand. Doesn't look like a rubber ball to me.
Any suggestions on that one?

Oh, and then, of course, this:

In my opinion it's quite clear that the man lying on the trolley there is /not/ Benedict Cumberbatch.

I think the dark thing in his hand is the cuff of his coat from the other side.

No, that's his body double on the stretcher-- no need to use up valuable actor time for a scene like that-- at full speed, no one would ever catch that it's the wrong face. But it definitely was Ben going off over the edge, waving his arms on the way down. And that was him on the sidewalk with the blood all over the place.

Board footera