BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2012 2:57 pm  #21

Re: Hello there!

Nuthouse?!
I hope you're not including me in that!!   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 9, 2012 3:10 pm  #22

Molly Hooper wrote:

Nuthouse?!
I hope you're not including me in that!!   

Would I dare??!!!

*use of exclamation marks in keeping with necessity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 9, 2012 7:23 pm  #23

Molly Hooper wrote:

Did you get your username from the book?

Yes!  OMG - you know it!  I'm completely amazed that you do. I was/am a big fan of MZB and wrote some fan fiction for her. One of my stories is in there.  "The Tale of Durraman's Donkey".  I still get occasional very small royalty checks from it.  The story was included because MZB wanted something humorous added to the mix. You are amazing Molly Hooper to have noticed this obscure publication.  I'm rapidly becoming a big fan of yours! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 9, 2012 7:28 pm  #24

And here comes MY fall...

I'm sorry KP but I'd never heard of the book, I just googled it as I thought it was an interesting username! I feel like SUCH a big let down
OMG your story is in there, I'll see if I can get it on my kindle...

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 9, 2012 7:47 pm  #25

Molly Hooper wrote:

And here comes MY fall...

I'm sorry KP but I'd never heard of the book, I just googled it as I thought it was an interesting username! I feel like SUCH a big let down
OMG your story is in there, I'll see if I can get it on my kindle...

Not to worry dear Molly.  It's fine that you really don't know the book.  It's amazing you even tried to figure it out.  Most likely the thing is out of print. I did receive something from the MZB group a while back asking me to sign a waiver for electronic release - but I haven't done it yet.

June 9, 2012 7:53 pm  #26

Well, It's on there, I've only got the sample at the moment but it looks really good! And your stories there, I think it's under section 2.
You're probably one of the most famous people I've spoken to

June 10, 2012 2:03 am  #27

Molly Hooper wrote:

Well, It's on there, I've only got the sample at the moment but it looks really good! And your stories there, I think it's under section 2.

So much for signing the waiver...authors get no respect. 

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 11, 2012 1:36 pm  #28

Really?  "Keeper's Price" is out there in the electronic world?  Well, I better send that waiver now so I can get those huge royalties.  Let's see, I think the last one I got about 3 years ago was $1.78 

Board footera