BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2012 5:08 pm  #1

Hello there!

Hello and glad to be among kindred spirits at last! Been searching awhile. I'm completely enamored of this show to the point of obsession.  For me it's the whole package of production, creativity, writing, acting, bromance, etc. I've looked at the episodes any number of times and always find some new hidden gem or subtext. Looking to discuss it all with everyone here because, god knows, my husband sure doesn't understand any of this!  .  I live north of Boston, Massachusetts, am a manager for a hospital department, sing soprano, love good theater, and am old enough to know better!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 8, 2012 5:13 pm  #2

Re: Hello there!

Hi, welcome, have fun!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 8, 2012 5:15 pm  #3

Welcome to the fold KP!

I am sure you will find fellow souls aspiring to share their appreciation of Sherlock here.

It's a cool place and I hope you sink in and enjoy yourself remarkably!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 8, 2012 5:19 pm  #4

Hello! Welcome to the forum full of other Sherlock fans. Hope you enjoy yourself amongst us.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 8, 2012 6:06 pm  #5

Another American! Hoorah!

Have fun here--little something for everyone.

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 8, 2012 7:00 pm  #6

Welcome to the world of glorious obsession Glad to have you with us!

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 8, 2012 7:06 pm  #7

American ... interesting ... why would YOU care ...?

No, just kidding! Nice to have you with us, KeepersPrice - enjoy!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 8, 2012 7:17 pm  #8

Thanks for all the kind welcomes.  I feel loved   One thing about me - I'm pretty much a technotard. If it's not basic I don't know it.  So I have a question for moderator or anyone - why does it say "Wrong!" under my user name and what can I do to change it?  Like Sherlock, I don't like being wrong.

June 8, 2012 7:19 pm  #9

It says wrong because you haven't posted enough posts once you post 15 you can be homeless (don't ask me, I didn't think of them!)
BTW I'm not a moderator, just an anyone!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 8, 2012 8:06 pm  #10

Thanks Molly.  You are as sweet and kind as your namesake!  As soon as I get out of work I'm going to head home, start reading threads and start posting.  I'd rather be a homeless Baker Street Irregular than wrong

June 8, 2012 8:43 pm  #11

Did you get your username from the book?

Last edited by Molly Hooper (June 8, 2012 8:45 pm)

June 8, 2012 10:46 pm  #12

Welcome, KeepersPrice!  It's great to see a fellow New Englander here.  I'm sure you'll have a great time exploring everything Sherlock that this community offers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 8, 2012 11:50 pm  #13

welcome to the sherlockiness  of this forum,  Keeper!!  Yeah  it took me awhile to  get out of the WRONG  rut!!   I'm about as obsessed as you are,  so  don't  fret.   I'm still looking for a SHERLOCK  jigsaw puzzle!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 9, 2012 1:50 am  #14

Welcome ! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

June 9, 2012 1:53 am  #15

Greetings and salutations from afar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 9, 2012 2:03 am  #16

Re Sherlock puzzles: I just posted a link to a website where you can find many jigsaw puzzles using images from the show.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 9, 2012 2:09 am  #17

Sherli Bakerst wrote:

Re Sherlock puzzles: I just posted a link to a website where you can find many jigsaw puzzles using images from the show.

found it!!  thank you!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 9, 2012 12:40 pm  #18

Many greetings and welcomes! Thanks for joining us...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 9, 2012 2:32 pm  #19

Welcome KeepersPrice. 

June 9, 2012 2:53 pm  #20

HIYA! Welcome to the nuthouse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera