BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 8, 2012 9:58 pm  #41

Re: Thought for the day!

Tantalus wrote:

Davina wrote:

Aww! Tobe, that's really sweet of you. Your English is ausgezeichnet.

Bless you. Need a tissue?

lol lol lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 9, 2012 1:15 am  #42

Cheers Tobe!

Don't forget that you are as much a part of this world as anyone else it!

So a big thanks to you too!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

June 10, 2012 7:29 am  #43

thought for the day---hmmmm...  welll,  there was a beautiful little baby yellow rose on my plant outside today.   I  am  so  glad---I  thought maybe it had died on me.   I  guess I need more patience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 10, 2012 7:32 am  #44

So, should today's topic be patience or roses?

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 10, 2012 7:45 am  #45

....Patience.....
It's a virtue.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 10, 2012 8:03 am  #46

My level of patience is about 3 minutes, then I'll start clicking my fingers, humming or drumming on the table. In school I try and hold my breath every other twenty seconds (especially in maths) to make time go faster!
My mum's always nagging me to be more patient and now she's got it into her head that I've ADHD!!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 10, 2012 8:14 am  #47

yeah  patience is hard for me.   I'm  doing my jigsaw puzzle-- 1000 pieces,  and....within a half hour i wanna go watch sherlock.  then  I wanna go do something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera