BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2012 7:04 pm  #41

Re: Hi from Germany

Hepzibah, I see now you're in Australia. They haven't gotten you direct download to your Kindle, yet then? But I'd be interested in the other thing you did.

Susigo - Stop teasing us all with your book. Translate it and let us read it!

Regarding the outfit -- I just put a little question up about which of Sherlock's outfits is the hottest. I think it's under Benedict -- Why are women falling all over? or whatever the thread is. No, I did not include the sheet!

June 14, 2012 7:13 pm  #42

Veecee, it depends on the style of Kindle. My sister-in-law can download directly without the computer inbetween. Also I am not part of a WiFi network so that is why I can't download directly. Remember, computer illiterate here, can barely turn the damn thing on. Thank goodness my nephew lives in the next suburb, he does all the confusing nerd stuff for me!

And you may not have included the sheet, but I did 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

June 14, 2012 7:18 pm  #43

veecee wrote:

Regarding the outfit -- I just put a little question up about which of Sherlock's outfits is the hottest. I think it's under Benedict -- Why are women falling all over? or whatever the thread is. No, I did not include the sheet!

Why not  ( ?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 14, 2012 7:18 pm  #44

hepzibah wrote:

Veecee, it depends on the style of Kindle. My sister-in-law can download directly without the computer inbetween. Also I am not part of a WiFi network so that is why I can't download directly. Remember, computer illiterate here, can barely turn the damn thing on. Thank goodness my nephew lives in the next suburb, he does all the confusing nerd stuff for me!

And you may not have included the sheet, but I did 

Hah!

June 17, 2012 9:50 am  #45

I'll always go for the sheet  .

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 17, 2012 6:00 pm  #46

SusiGo wrote:

I'll always go for the sheet  .

If you liked him in a sheet, you need to see him in Frankenstein. Even with the monster makeup, he's easy on the eyes!

(which is not to diminish the acting, by the way)

June 17, 2012 6:11 pm  #47

I'm very sad that I cannot see him in that role, but the film will be shown only in two German cities. The nearest is about 350 km from where I live  (or 218.75 miles).

June 17, 2012 6:16 pm  #48

There is an on-line petition to get the NT to put it on DVD, I believe it is on Facebook.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 17, 2012 7:40 pm  #49

Thank you, Davina, that sounds good. I'll have a look as soon as the football match is over  .

Found it! If anybody wants to sign the petition you'll find it here: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/GetFrankensteinOnDVD.

Let's go!

Last edited by SusiGo (June 17, 2012 7:44 pm)

June 29, 2012 4:37 pm  #50

susigo--- how many pics of ben do you have in your avatar?  after 5 i lost count.   welcome again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 29, 2012 5:32 pm  #51

Hm, I don't know but there are quite a lot. I "stole" it here: http://whatareyouwearingbenedict.tumblr.com/page/2 and it shows his various hair colours and styles. It's just for research purposes  .

June 29, 2012 7:03 pm  #52

Susi - Thank you for helping us keep track of Sherlock while he's pretending to be dead, but actually disguised as this Benedict Cumberbatch fellow (obviously a fake name).

June 29, 2012 7:08 pm  #53

Veecee, good theory. I'd go for it anytime .

Board footera