BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2012 12:24 pm  #1

Hi from Germany

Hi, I'm Susanne from Germany. I've been Sherlocked ever since I watched all films on DVD and German television. I' am a writer myself and all the time I was just thinking: I would like to write such wonderful lines as there are in these scripts.

Nice to be here  ,

Susanne

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 5, 2012 12:25 pm  #2

Re: Hi from Germany

Hi Susanne!

Nice to meet you and glad you could join us...

Hope you have fun here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

June 5, 2012 1:06 pm  #3

Willkommen Susigo! Here's hoping you have a great time on board SS Sherlock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 5, 2012 3:08 pm  #4

Hallo Susi aus Deutschland,
finally - you've found us.
Enjoy!

Last edited by tobeornot221b (June 5, 2012 3:08 pm)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 5, 2012 4:29 pm  #5

Welcome Susanne You will love it here

Disguise is always a self portrait

June 5, 2012 5:55 pm  #6

Welcome!
and a "hi" back from Germany!

June 5, 2012 6:07 pm  #7

Thanks for the nice welcome. This is really the first time I just NEEDED to join a fan forum. There must be some magic in this show  .

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 5, 2012 6:29 pm  #8

First time for me SusiGo too. As you say there is something special about this show. Welcome and have a good time. 

June 5, 2012 11:27 pm  #9

Welcome, SusiGo!  What kind of writing do you do?  I'm sure you'll have fun here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 6, 2012 4:04 am  #10

Welcome, Susi!

Have fun, but be warned--we're all nuts, and this forum is addictive...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 6, 2012 4:23 am  #11

Hi susigo!!  welcome!!  glad you found us.  I'm not nuts,  I'm just a little obsessed.   and this forum  keeps me from being bored.   I  hope you have fun here  and feel free to post anywhere you feel the need to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 6, 2012 9:09 am  #12

@Sherli Bakerst: I have written three crime novels placed in 1920s Berlin and two historical novels so far. Being Sherlocked of course I somehow had to mention him in the novel I am writing just now

June 7, 2012 9:36 am  #13

Willkommen! ;-)

"Oh, please, killing me. That's so two years ago. ”

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage, Sherlock.

June 7, 2012 11:22 am  #14

Susi, your novels sound really interesting and exciting.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 7, 2012 11:28 am  #15

Yeah, I wish I spoke German!    

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 7, 2012 12:28 pm  #16

Never too late to learn and you've got years ahead of you.

June 7, 2012 1:07 pm  #17

I would be so happy if my books were translated into English. But, as you said, Davina, it is never too late to learn German  .

June 7, 2012 1:19 pm  #18

Yes, German is that EASY! Every little kid here knows how to speak it.

Susi, your books seem to be just the stuff I love to read. Will check them out as soon as possible!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 7, 2012 1:21 pm  #19

My mum can speak a little bit of german so I might see if she could tell me some stuff!

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 7, 2012 1:42 pm  #20

Can I buy your books and get them shipped over here? Always like reading a good German novel, especially those set in an historical period. Have read one of Sabina Weigand's ( Die Markgraefin) and am now part way through another (Perlen Medaillion). Historical based Crimi would be just up my Strasse! Lol

Board footera