BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2012 6:21 pm  #1

Benedict at VC Polo tournament

This weekend Benedict was at the Veuve Clicquot polo classic event in New York, Long Island to be precise. He had some official photos taken whilst there. Below are some links for the photo and also to give you an idea of the polo itself and the surroundings. Weather looks wonderful!

www.instagr.am/p/LYON9tmqkF/

www.instagr.am/p/LYeUIFOHNW/

www.instagr.am/p/LZRsvHr8Wf/

www.instagr.am/p/LY3afipulw/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 3, 2012 6:31 pm  #2

Re: Benedict at VC Polo tournament

Who can make Braces the new sexy?! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 3, 2012 6:43 pm  #3

Molly Hooper wrote:

Who can make Braces the new sexy?! 

Obvious, Molly... just Benedict

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 3, 2012 6:58 pm  #4

He can do many things... 

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 3, 2012 8:12 pm  #5

Thought you might like the boys on the polo ponies too. I am sooo generous in my postings!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 3, 2012 8:55 pm  #6

You are Davina, you are!

Is that really Benedict on a horse!?

June 3, 2012 9:18 pm  #7

No, it's not him just a rather attractive Argentinian, I think, whose first name is Nacho (really) I think it is on the titles below the photos. I don't think his riding is up to professional polo players standard yet!

June 3, 2012 11:08 pm  #8

WTF He's back in New York again?! That boy gets around!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

June 5, 2012 12:56 am  #9

what's he doing there?  2  of the pics didn't wpork for me.   But  he's still handsome,  even  with those suspenders!!   Love the pic!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera