BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2012 8:06 pm  #21

Re: Howdy!

Oh, sorry!  My bad. The word that is the color (for example, blue, green, orange, purple) is what you insert inside the brackets before the text and after the text, inside the brackets goes the word "color".  Try that and I'll stay here to see if it works!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 3, 2012 8:08 pm  #22

Ho,
Are you ready?

[purple=]Did it work!?![/purple]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 3, 2012 8:09 pm  #23

What a disappointment

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 3, 2012 8:10 pm  #24

Molly Hooper wrote:

Ho,
Are you ready?

[purple=]Did it work!?![/purple]

Not yet.  You see where you typed the second "purple"?  Change that to the word "color".  Then it should!  Please try again--I know you'll get it now!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 3, 2012 8:10 pm  #25

[color=purple]Or, now...[/purple]

June 3, 2012 8:11 pm  #26

WAIT!  Don't try just yet!

Do this:

[color=purple]

Wait for my next post...

June 3, 2012 8:12 pm  #27

[purple=]Sorry, posts crossed. This'll be the one!!![/color]

June 3, 2012 8:12 pm  #28

Now, right after the code in my previous message, type your text of whatever and immediately follow it with this code [/color].

I think this'll do it!  My fingers are crossed...

June 3, 2012 8:13 pm  #29

crossed again, I'll just shut up and listen...

[color=purple]

June 3, 2012 8:14 pm  #30

Deep breath...

Finally!!

June 3, 2012 8:14 pm  #31

I am in stitches following this! It is soooooo exciting! A purple patch is anticipated!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 3, 2012 8:15 pm  #32

HOORAY!!!  I knew you'd get it, despite my originally and faulty directions.  Not quite elementary, but now that you've got it, have fun brightening up the board!  Congratulations--well done!

June 3, 2012 8:15 pm  #33

Hooray! Yipee! Wahoo!

Sorry that this took so long but, boy was it worth-while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 3, 2012 8:17 pm  #34

Oh, yikes!  I was wondering if any moderators were reading this and thinking perhaps I've should've taken it offline.  Then I figured, well, maybe other people would be interested so, whatever.  Color is good!

June 3, 2012 8:18 pm  #35

Perhaps Molly might be using some red in her posts!  That might work for you...   

Davina, I look forward to seeing your color palette!

June 3, 2012 8:19 pm  #36

I will !

R A I N B O W

June 3, 2012 8:27 pm  #37

Don't hold your breath! Lol! I'm still working in black and white here!

This moderator found it fun!

Love the rainbow by the way! We've had the rain he today but alas no rainbows due to a total lack of that shiny disc thing in the sky.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 3, 2012 9:02 pm  #38

Yeah, I was at a county fair and the rain dampened more than just our spirits!!

June 4, 2012 1:58 am  #39

Amusing...

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

Board footera