BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2013 9:07 pm  #1961

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

... when you see Real Madrid and think "I'm the real".

THEN you're really obsessed 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 24, 2013 9:17 pm  #1962

I know it´s an off-topic, but my friend "invented" a football team called "Surreal Magritte". just came to my mind, sorry for OT again 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 24, 2013 9:21 pm  #1963

... when you open Google and automatically type 'Benedict Cumberbatch' even though you wanted to look for something else entirely.

--------------------------------

"Yes, of course I forgive you."

April 24, 2013 9:26 pm  #1964

yes. that awkward moment...when you are searching something on google with hubby behind your shoulder, you write a first letter and there is automatically "benedict cumberbatch", "sherlock" etc., because of your previous searching..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 24, 2013 9:36 pm  #1965

Happens to me as well. Or the awkward moment when you're not alone and open tumblr and forget it's Monday. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 25, 2013 5:37 am  #1966

SusiGo wrote:

Happens to me as well. Or the awkward moment when you're not alone and open tumblr and forget it's Monday. 

Ahahahha  However, fridays are worse. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 25, 2013 9:26 am  #1967

When you type Bene in Italian and your I-pad auto-corrects it to...(well you know)...Benedict. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 25, 2013 3:40 pm  #1968

...when you are at your in-house training on stress handling and can't help but wonder how Sherlock would behave if he were here or how John would answer this questionair on stress.

...when on said training you are supposed to imagine being in a special place and you end up on a chair in front of the fireplace, listening to violin music, smelling the left-over of chinese take-away and chemicals.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 25, 2013 5:47 pm  #1969

Schmiezi wrote:

...when on said training you are supposed to imagine being in a special place and you end up on a chair in front of the fireplace, listening to violin music, smelling the left-over of chinese take-away and chemicals.

Sounds nice. I would like to be there, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

April 26, 2013 1:41 am  #1970

Michele wrote:

I haven't watched Game of Thrones but as I was writing it I was reminded of the meme of 'Boromir' saying that. Unfortunately Australian winters aren't as cold as European winters. But nothings stopping me wearing my scarf and imagining I'm Sherlock!
Or wearing a scarf and a striped jumper and imagining I'm John and Sherlock's love child... for all the Johnlock fans!

I hate how it doesn't get really cold in Australia, but like you I just wear the scarves and jumpers, and the gloves. My little brother tries to act like Sherlock, its so cute.

April 26, 2013 1:43 am  #1971

When at school all you can do is go on about Benedict and Sherlock and you friends are just like WTF. Teachers look at me funny too.

April 26, 2013 1:50 am  #1972

Ma5dz wrote:

When at school all you can do is go on about Benedict and Sherlock and you friends are just like WTF. Teachers look at me funny too.

What's wrong with them?!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brook is Make Believe!

April 26, 2013 1:58 am  #1973

I KNOW RIGHT!!
My best friends watches it so thats ok. Its funny to see there faces sometimes. It must be so boring in there funny little heads.

April 26, 2013 6:09 am  #1974

Can't you visit the snowy parts of Australia? Come on now...I know you've got them otherwise where are all those Austrralia ski instructors in Canada from? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 26, 2013 6:13 am  #1975

Davina wrote:

Can't you visit the snowy parts of Australia? Come on now...I know you've got them otherwise where are all those Austrralia ski instructors in Canada from?

I have never seen snow. Way to many in my family. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. 
I do want to move to England though. 

April 26, 2013 6:20 am  #1976

It is raining here today. As usual. We'd like to visit Australia. Only two of the 'family' have made it so far.

April 26, 2013 6:31 am  #1977

Davina wrote:

It is raining here today. As usual. We'd like to visit Australia. Only two of the 'family' have made it so far.

I quite like the rain. I have family that live in England. And i may and my dad is pretty sure that our family is second cousins with Mat Smith. He thinks we are so yeah. 

April 26, 2013 6:37 am  #1978

It only snows in a small part of Australia (probably a fairly good size compared to the UK but small compared to Australia). We are actually going to NZ to see snow. So I've already packed my scarf in anticipation of walking around in the cold imaging I'm Sherlock!

================================================================

April 26, 2013 7:05 am  #1979

Michele wrote:

It only snows in a small part of Australia (probably a fairly good size compared to the UK but small compared to Australia). We are actually going to NZ to see snow. So I've already packed my scarf in anticipation of walking around in the cold imaging I'm Sherlock!

You have fun. You may even see a few Hobbits ;) 

April 26, 2013 7:10 am  #1980

Ma5dz wrote:

Michele wrote:

You have fun. You may even see a few Hobbits ;) 

My life would be complete! I did read that they are doing some more filming for The Hobbit so the fact I'll be in the same country as Martin Freeman is pretty bloody exciting! I think I could pass as a hobbit... maybe they need some extras

================================================================

Board footera