BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 1, 2013 8:27 am  #1921

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Looks like your browser is also obsessed with Sherlock. Rightfully so, by the way!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 3, 2013 12:53 pm  #1922

… when you're doing your hair thinking "twist and diffuse, twist and diffuse" all the time. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 3, 2013 1:18 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 3, 2013 1:04 pm  #1923

:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 4, 2013 8:28 am  #1924

… when you go to a concert and they're singing the line: "Der Aschenbecher da den hab ich mal geklaut" (I once stole this ashtray over there). And you just think the obvious. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 4, 2013 10:39 am  #1925

You mean Sven Regener was in the Buckingham Palace once? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 4, 2013 11:22 am  #1926

I think so. In a sheet. 

April 4, 2013 5:55 pm  #1927

Apparently he couldn't resist 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

April 4, 2013 5:59 pm  #1928

just imagined Sherlock saying "Aschenbecher" /with the same accent as he did with "Rache"/..hmm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

April 4, 2013 6:29 pm  #1929

The singer I heard has a very characteristic voice as well but totally different from Benedict's.

April 6, 2013 6:33 am  #1930

While I do love the shizznit out of Sherlock, I don't claim to be obsessed with it (been through my fandom girl days long enough ago!), but today while studying for my accounting class, I was copying down the line, "Cash flow is not just revenue and expenses, it can be many other items from the Balance Sheet..." but instead I wrote down:

"Cash flow is not just revenue and expenses, it can be many other items from Baker Street."

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

April 11, 2013 1:26 am  #1931

You change your ringtones to match the ones in the series.
You set the alarm clock to wake you up with " Sherlocked".
You get almost violent with boring people.

Is it nice not being me?

April 11, 2013 8:03 pm  #1932

When you say Tedius 
Or when you ask people what it's like in their funny little brains 
Or "Curl and Diffuse" your hair

April 11, 2013 9:54 pm  #1933

"You look at people's underpants and try to work out whether they're gay" 

Love it. How are you getting to do that exactly, if that's not an impertinant question? Just that I suspect that looking at people's underpants could so easily go badly, badly wrong ;-) (I'm sure if you explain you were being a Sherlock fan it will be fine ;- )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sherlock Holmes "The question is, has she been working on something deadlier than a rabbit?"
John Watson : "To be fair, that is quite a wide field"

The Hounds of Baskerville

April 12, 2013 3:39 pm  #1934

...when you find a blue scarf right in front of a drugstore and you can't stop staring and thinking.

April 12, 2013 3:41 pm  #1935

did you pick it? 

April 12, 2013 3:44 pm  #1936

No. I'm planning to observe it. 

April 12, 2013 3:46 pm  #1937

good! it could be trap from a Moriarty´s fellow 

April 12, 2013 7:25 pm  #1938

You husband mentions some people at work who've had to move here (US) for a project, and your first thought is, "I bet they're ticked off that now they have to wait longer to see Season 3."

April 15, 2013 9:12 am  #1939

i knew i got it bad, when i try to deduce. or when i try to read people through their body language, which actually, i don't come up with any logical deductions, but, hey, i tried 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 16, 2013 12:43 am  #1940

What's even more dangerous is inaccurately deducing people and then being biased about them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

Board footera