BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 12, 2013 10:59 pm  #1841

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Doctor_Watson's_Girl wrote:

KeepersPrice wrote:

When you get so tired of your dreary little cell of an office at work and decide to "pretty" it up.

Very distracting I would be constantly drooling especially at that pic of Martin ha ha :D

I know!  But it's like he's staring down at me all pretty-like and encouraging me to get on with my dull boring work helping the doctors improve their documentation. 

And Sherlock - there are no words for Sherlock.  He knows my work is dull and it's like he's asking me, "Why do you stay?  All those doctors are boring.  We both know there's only one who isn't!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

March 12, 2013 11:19 pm  #1842

KeepersPrice wrote:

Doctor_Watson's_Girl wrote:

KeepersPrice wrote:

When you get so tired of your dreary little cell of an office at work and decide to "pretty" it up.

Very distracting I would be constantly drooling especially at that pic of Martin ha ha :D

I know! But it's like he's staring down at me all pretty-like and encouraging me to get on with my dull boring work helping the doctors improve their documentation.

And Sherlock - there are no words for Sherlock. He knows my work is dull and it's like he's asking me, "Why do you stay? All those doctors are boring. We both know there's only one who isn't!"

This would definitely make being at work more exciting lol

March 13, 2013 12:10 am  #1843

besleybean wrote:

Where did that jam thing even come from?  It's one of those things that drives me loopy.

You know, I have no idea where the jam thing came from... Just another outcome of us stircrazy Sherlock obsessers, did anyone see the grape picture yet? Maybe I'll post it later...

"That's what people DO!"

March 13, 2013 6:44 am  #1844

Yeah, the grapes. Tumblr was exploding that day.

I think the jam thing became famous as a reference to Martin being "made of jam and kittens". Apparently somebody thought that description would be fitting. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 13, 2013 6:44 am  #1845

Oh please don't.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 13, 2013 6:48 am  #1846

Sorry, we crossposted.  But I did mean to come back and say we had the read through pic anyway, I think.
See that's it with jam or anything else, not actually anything to do with Sherlock.  I only find them funny/sweet/sad if they are.  I mean, we could all make up any random thing!

Last edited by besleybean (March 13, 2013 6:48 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 13, 2013 6:53 am  #1847

Hm, did you realise that these pathetic things are mostly related to Martin?
I mean, we've got so far:
1. Jam
2. Kittens
3. Hedgehogs
4. Red pants
5. Grapes

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 13, 2013 7:07 am  #1848

Mattlocked wrote:

....when you find this in your mailbox:

Those stickers look great - please, where did you order them? Feel free to PM if this is against forum rules?!

March 13, 2013 7:20 am  #1849

Not against forum rules. Go ahead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 13, 2013 8:14 am  #1850

... when the Sloganmaker makes you happy.

There's a bit of Sherlock in all of us. (Awww)
I'd walk a mile for Benedict.
Awesome Benedict.
I feel so great with Martin.
Moffat - Radiating elegancy and quality.
There's no life without Sherlock.
Sherlock Fandom above all.
Johnlock - Many minds. Singular results..
Gatiss is good for life.
Good Mornings begin with Benedict.
(True...)

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 15, 2013 8:20 pm  #1851

My husband's polishing the bumper of his vintage Beetle with a substance called Never Dull. And I'm just thinking Sherlock! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 16, 2013 8:34 am  #1852

:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

March 16, 2013 2:14 pm  #1853

... when you can't handle the thought of being absent for a week 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 16, 2013 7:20 pm  #1854

A whole week?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

March 16, 2013 7:23 pm  #1855

... a whole week  A whole week without Sherlock, without internet at all, without this great community... 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 16, 2013 7:36 pm  #1856

This is hard. I haven't spent a holiday without Internet access since I joined the forum. Wonder why. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 16, 2013 7:54 pm  #1857

What's the matter, Mary? Will you be on holidays in Inner Mongolia, spending a week in a yurt?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 16, 2013 8:20 pm  #1858

tobeornot221b wrote:

What's the matter, Mary? Will you be on holidays in Inner Mongolia, spending a week in a yurt?

Youth hotel in Austria. So it's nearly the same. I would find it perfect if I was on the slope at noontime and online here in the evening. The last time we were two girls, now we are fifteen girls... Time has changed. 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

March 16, 2013 8:29 pm  #1859

Fifteen girls? Oh my! Just start  talking them into Sherlock - being in the mountains without a chance for them to escape provides an excellent opportunity for this project...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

March 16, 2013 8:33 pm  #1860

I'm going to Austria for a week starting tomorrow. I'm hoping for Internet access! If not I won't be on here.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera