BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 22, 2013 5:51 pm  #1721

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

male?! it didn´t come to my mind at all!  I imagined an old lady looking like Moriarty..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 23, 2013 3:41 am  #1722

When you've been hanging out in another fandom for awhile, but realized that you need to take a break, so you immediately come over here

"That's what people DO!"

February 23, 2013 10:52 am  #1723

@Susi: Perfectly sounds disguise 
@Moriarty (context - lol): Would you like to tell which's the other fandom where you're hanging around? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 23, 2013 9:21 pm  #1724

Lots of other fandoms really, mostly Avengers and Pirates of the Caribbean, but I suppose it could relate to others as well!

"That's what people DO!"

February 23, 2013 10:33 pm  #1725

You're obsessed with Sherlock when you try to persuade your husband to buy a purple shirt. He said he'd look like a parrot in it. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 23, 2013 10:47 pm  #1726

Oh, Susi, does it comfort you if I say mine wouldn't even buy a SHIRT?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 24, 2013 11:46 am  #1727

my hubby usually wears a white one.. /his own will/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 24, 2013 12:31 pm  #1728

There is a guy at the office who's nice and funny but well, not really good-looking (to be kind). He has a purple shirt that he wears quite often (he knows nothing about Sherlock though like 99.99% of the folks at work) and each time I see him with it I think noooo, the shirt is not enough...it might be worse actually because it makes me think of Sherlock by contrast.

February 24, 2013 12:35 pm  #1729

I knew he wouldn't buy it, he isn't into such colours. It wasn't the same shade of purple either, Sherlock's more subtle, but it made me happy to see it in the store. Small mercies during the long wait. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 24, 2013 12:37 pm  #1730

Too true, biscuitbear. While my hubby, 6 feet 4, dark long curls, beautiful hands, very slim (well, once upon a time) .... he doesn't need a shirt   

Last edited by Harriet (February 24, 2013 12:38 pm)

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 24, 2013 2:28 pm  #1731

Harriet wrote:

Too true, biscuitbear. While my hubby, 6 feet 4, dark long curls, beautiful hands, very slim (well, once upon a time) .... he doesn't need a shirt

Send Benedict my love....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 24, 2013 3:48 pm  #1732

LOL, thanks, but I wouldn't say Benedict was "very slim, once upon a time" 

February 24, 2013 3:51 pm  #1733

could be your mystification to prevent us from visiting your husband 

February 24, 2013 3:55 pm  #1734

Da-di-daaahh ... *whistling and looking in another direction*

February 24, 2013 4:43 pm  #1735

I think we should visit Harriet at home. She's definitely keeping some good things from us. 

February 24, 2013 4:48 pm  #1736

if her address on Piccadilly is true, I´ll check it next week 

February 24, 2013 4:55 pm  #1737

Fine, do that. And take a pic on your phone. 

February 24, 2013 5:05 pm  #1738

Looking forward to seeing you, Mrs. W.  - but don't mess up my sock index 

February 24, 2013 5:13 pm  #1739

don´t worry, Harriet. but don´t open the door to the vicar with bleeding face!

February 24, 2013 5:14 pm  #1740

Oh I would!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera