BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 18, 2013 5:47 pm  #1701

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

...although you are the only one around who understands...  (Fine, I didn't think about Lelli.  )
I have a "I AM SHERLOCKED" sportsbag in black.
Where did you buy yours? Looks brilliant!

Last edited by Mattlocked (February 18, 2013 5:48 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

February 18, 2013 5:54 pm  #1702

Mattlocked - lelli will see it tomorrow first and I think she'll freak out!
I didn't buy it. It's the birthday-present of my aunt, she makes bags herself and they all look SO fantastic. When I asked a few months ago she tried her best and that's now the finished-product. She's amazing. And the bag looks SO great! I'm still amazed of her work... Wha!!

Oh, and I also get the original cinema-poster of Martin Freeman as Bilbo in XXL-size (it doesn't really fit in here, but... Yeah. I only watched the film because of my sherlock-addiction, so... :-D )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

February 18, 2013 5:56 pm  #1703

Marvellous, pitagor! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 18, 2013 10:55 pm  #1704

When you watch The Machinist with Christian Bale and realize that his locker number was 122, which you immediately switch around in your mind into 221!

(it might have been in Top Gun, but now I can't remember...)

"That's what people DO!"

February 19, 2013 7:18 am  #1705

pitagor wrote:

Mattlocked - lelli will see it tomorrow first and I think she'll freak out!
I didn't buy it. It's the birthday-present of my aunt, she makes bags herself and they all look SO fantastic. When I asked a few months ago she tried her best and that's now the finished-product. She's amazing. And the bag looks SO great! I'm still amazed of her work... Wha!!

Oh, and I also get the original cinema-poster of Martin Freeman as Bilbo in XXL-size (it doesn't really fit in here, but... Yeah. I only watched the film because of my sherlock-addiction, so... :-D )

Ah, that's why I didn't find such a nice looking one in the www! Your aunt should sell them! Maybe already some customers in here!? 
The poster must be that one they sold here at the cinema. And I waited 5 minutes too long before I decided to buy it - and it was gone. 

February 19, 2013 8:39 am  #1706

Mattlocked; if there's any interes in here I may tell here! I'm sure she'd make lots of them, she's very good in doing it! :-) 
What a pity! the poster is so cool. I nearly had a breakdown as I saw how big it really is! it needs half a wall in my room! :-) Well, i get the poster of her son who works in a cinema... And I maybe get another one when star trek's out! ;-) with cumberbatch, of course. And then both Martin an Benedict are going to be side-by-side in xxl-size at my wall-isn't that cool? (Sorry, i'm sort of totally freakin' teenager since I knew that he has access to this sort of xxl-orihinal-posters, lol)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

February 19, 2013 7:31 pm  #1707

When you waste your time making Sherlock or Benedict-related slogans...

February 20, 2013 12:06 am  #1708

...When a certain someone comes to mine while driving past Otter Street.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

February 20, 2013 10:57 am  #1709

biscuitbear wrote:

When you waste your time making Sherlock or Benedict-related slogans...

A Sloganmaker, that exists? Well then I've found something to spend my time on while staying in bed with a common cold 

What I've got:
It's more than satisfies, it's Benedict.
Sherlock makes millions friends.
Moffat innovate your world.
My Martin and me
Gatiss for every need.
Life begins with Jim Moriarty.
Benedict never lies.
Daytime fragrance with Martin.
The Sherlock Fandom [is] just famous.
Sherlockians [are] always faithful.
Cumberbatch is our middle name.
Johnlock - the natural way.
John can do better.
As necessary as Sherlock.
Johnlock - Its finger lickin' good. (wtf)
When you say Reapersun you've said it all.

Last edited by Mary Me (February 20, 2013 11:08 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 20, 2013 1:11 pm  #1710

Mary Me these are great! Can't choose my favorite one!

February 20, 2013 1:15 pm  #1711

Gatiss for every need! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 20, 2013 6:30 pm  #1712

...when they play a song in a german tv show and you get excited because you recognise The Stone Roses

February 22, 2013 9:43 am  #1713

When you look up "Letters to Sherlock Holmes" on Amazon and are delighted by the name of the first and only reviewer.

February 22, 2013 1:45 pm  #1714

Johnlock - Its finger lickin' good

SHHHH! I'm in a meeting, I am meant to be looking sensible and serious. Yet despite this I am giggle snorting into my water and pretending like I've got a cough. If I get fired I will hold you responsible! XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 22, 2013 2:19 pm  #1715

Mnemosyne wrote:

Johnlock - Its finger lickin' good

SHHHH! I'm in a meeting, I am meant to be looking sensible and serious. Yet despite this I am giggle snorting into my water and pretending like I've got a cough. If I get fired I will hold you responsible! XD

Not my division! Oh goood your post made me dying XD 

Night or day, Johnlock is your way. 
Johnlock - Enjoy the Difference.
Johnlock for pleasure and energy.

Okay, seriously, does this Sloganmaker actually know what he's dealing with?

Last edited by Mary Me (February 22, 2013 2:33 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

February 22, 2013 3:31 pm  #1716

Sherlock-handle with care.
An eye for Sherlock (you have no idea!)
Chuck Norris loves Sherlock (worried and amused)
youre crazy with Sherlock
Nonstop Sherlock (THIS)
Sherlock is my sport
(and my favourite) It's Sherlock.
you know you're obsessed when you actually sit and do this in work (it's a really mind numbing meeting)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

February 22, 2013 4:02 pm  #1717

Today my son told me there was a teacher at his school who looks like Moriarty. I begged him to take a pic with his phone but he said it was too risky. He has a point there. Now I'm thinking of sneaking there during break and take a look. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 22, 2013 4:05 pm  #1718

maybe during her consultation-hours? anyway, it´s funny to imagine a mother telling her son to do a photo of his ugly teacher  /I hope she didn´t have visible underwear as JM../

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage. Thank you for the final proof...

February 22, 2013 5:28 pm  #1719

SusiGo wrote:

Today my son told me there was a teacher at his school who looks like Moriarty. I begged him to take a pic with his phone but he said it was too risky. He has a point there. Now I'm thinking of sneaking there during break and take a look. 

He's alive!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Brook is Make Believe!

February 22, 2013 5:49 pm  #1720

It's a male teacher.  So he didn't die on the roof after all but went underground just like Sherlock. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera