BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2012 7:42 pm  #141

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Yes it's been wrong and an hour behind ever since the clocks went forward! Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 16, 2012 8:42 pm  #142

I have not put a time zone because I don't get how it works its kind of confusing

I <3 Sherlock Holmes
    Twitter = @ellen_lowe

May 16, 2012 8:56 pm  #143

Oh When your computer hard drive is full of random photos which you saw maybe from twitter or something

I <3 Sherlock Holmes
    Twitter = @ellen_lowe

May 17, 2012 6:32 pm  #144

Molly Hooper wrote:

Ellen5000, I'm from the UK as well. do you know what I should put as my Time zone because the time on here is wrong for me, it's an hour behind...

everyone--  abt  time zones---Mine  is  usually   PST  GMT  -08.    when  my  clock  went forward,   I  reset my time zone to be at  GMT -07.   So---when  your clocks  go  forward,   go to your profile  and change the time zomne in there to ONE LESS  than your usual.   and when the clocks  go BACK,  then  put it to the normal time,  which  would be ONE MORE  than you set it at. hope this helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 17, 2012 8:31 pm  #145

Sorted!

Back to the topic (sorry)!
I felt really dizzy at around 6 and couldn't work out why, It was only when I got back from my friends house that I realised: I hadn't been on this forum for 10 hours! I must be getting withdrawal symptoms     (and I thought you could avoid drugs by not going out, scary...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 17, 2012 9:15 pm  #146

When you search who you are following on Twitter specifically for references to Sherlock or anyone associated with it and the post links here!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 18, 2012 11:15 pm  #147

..when every sad song suddenly is about Reichenbach.

Argh, sorry, that was such a buzzkill. Then some not-so-depressive ones:
...when you handle every umbrella like Mycroft does.
...when you suddenly notice so much more of the world around you because you have become more observant due to Sherlock.
...when "Minecraft" is just Mycroft.
...when EVERY scene in Sherlock is just "Ahh, great scene! Great scene!" and when watching it with people who watch it for the first time you just go "shhh" and "look!" all the time because you don't want them to miss anything that is the greatness of Sherlock.
...when you just squeak when you stumble across something about Sherlock without having looked for it.

So. Yeah. ^^

May 18, 2012 11:54 pm  #148

...When you're watching episodes of Sherlock with someone else for the first time, you annoy the hell out of them by saying every line out loud either before it's been said on screen or whilst it's being said.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 19, 2012 6:46 am  #149

... when you are having a break at work and you start your conversation with "Sherlock said..."

We live for books. - Umberto Eco

May 19, 2012 9:59 am  #150

When you meet someone for the first time you start off the conversation by saying, "So...have you seen Sherlock?"

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 19, 2012 2:54 pm  #151

Crescent wrote:

When you tell your friends that they are thinking to loudly
When you start saying things are Dull or Boring.

I have found myself saying that everything is boring. Nice to know I'm not the only one! 

May 20, 2012 4:55 am  #152

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

You'd rather watch HIM  than do your housework.

You email ppl and tell them you're BORED.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 20, 2012 5:05 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 20, 2012 10:12 am  #153

When you start humming the Sherlock theme tune everywhere you go,
When you buy a skull to put on your mantelpiece,
When you try observe everyone you meet like Sherlock,
When you convince your dad to buy you a Deerstalker

The more a teapot is used, the more beautiful it becomes...

May 20, 2012 10:14 am  #154

You SO should!!!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

May 25, 2012 2:52 pm  #155

They played this game on the French forum too but I was loath to contribute because I didn't know how to say "You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when you clasp your hands the same way he does to think." I gave it a valiant try but they still corrected my grammar. Mercilessly.

So, anyways, that's my contribution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

May 25, 2012 5:02 pm  #156

I saw some dude give another guy a huge wad of cash and I couldn't help but attempt to deduce them both... to no avail, sadly

May 25, 2012 5:25 pm  #157

...you have a tough go at not thinking people stupid who don't "see" everything you see in life.

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 26, 2012 5:07 am  #158

Ceto wrote:

Every time someone says "moriarty" you yell "WHERE!"

There's a town near where I live called "Moriarty". I've had multiple field days with that. The best was when I pushed myself harder at a track meet because "I just...have...to beat...Moriarty!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know; I saw.

May 26, 2012 5:19 am  #159

My English final exam looked something like this:

Use each of these words in a sentence.
Acquiesce: Dr. Watson acquiesced to leave Sherlock in The Final Problem.
Haggard: Dr. Watson remarked that Sherlock looked haggard in the Empty House.
Esoteric: Many Sherlock Holmes references prove themselves esoteric to those interested in the canon.
and so on...

I didn't know; I saw.

May 26, 2012 6:43 am  #160

I bet you got full marks!!! 

Board footera