BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2012 8:15 pm  #1181

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

SusiGo wrote:

Right, forgot about that. So what about Adler Red?

Or Alarming Pink?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 18, 2012 8:21 pm  #1182

It's actually a bright cobalt blue colour, not sure how that relates to Baker Street but there you go. Apparently Beyonce wore it

November 18, 2012 8:27 pm  #1183

Sinead wrote:

It's actually a bright cobalt blue colour, not sure how that relates to Baker Street but there you go. Apparently Beyonce wore it

Of course, Bluebell Blue...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 18, 2012 8:27 pm  #1184

Or cashmere scarf blue?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 18, 2012 8:34 pm  #1185

Closer to scarf than bluebell I think, not quite scarf either though. It's here if you'd like to see a photo:
http://www.nailsinc.com/nailpolish/baker-street-polish/1102/
Dressing gown blue?

Last edited by Sinead (November 18, 2012 8:42 pm)

November 18, 2012 8:43 pm  #1186

Sinead wrote:

Closer to scarf than bluebell I think, not quite scarf either though. It's here if you'd like to see a photo:
http://www.nailsinc.com/nailpolish/baker-street-polish/1102/

Oh, I like it. I often use blue nail varnish - rather than red.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 18, 2012 9:10 pm  #1187

Okay, let's agree on that. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 23, 2012 1:39 pm  #1188

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when you find a new customer called "Madcap Consulting" and first you have to think of this:

and then of this:

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 27, 2012 4:57 pm  #1189

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock

...when you buy a pair of candles just because they remind you of a certain oatmeal coloured jumper:

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 27, 2012 5:11 pm  #1190

Beautiful ones! I just threw away some old candles today - and have space for new ones. 

November 27, 2012 5:31 pm  #1191

Oh, these are real John Jumper candles. 

November 27, 2012 6:04 pm  #1192

Shouldn't the longer one be wearing a dark coat?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

November 27, 2012 6:08 pm  #1193

QuiteExtraordinary wrote:

Shouldn't the longer one be wearing a dark coat?

You are absolutely right, QE! Must go back to the shop and see if there's some coat candle available for the short friend...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

November 27, 2012 10:19 pm  #1194

Aran candles...interesting!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 28, 2012 11:47 am  #1195

... when you come home and tell your significant other is already there from the water marks on the door step 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 28, 2012 3:27 pm  #1196

... when you misread the word "Morality" as "Moriarity." Gave the sentance it was in a whole new meaning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're so nice
You're not good, you're not bad
You're just nice

I'm not good, I'm not nice
I'm just right
I'm the witch
You're the world" - The Witch, Into the Woods

November 28, 2012 3:31 pm  #1197

… when you deduce from the time it takes your son to fetch his lunch box that he's crammed the banana into his mouth just now instead of eating it at school. 

November 28, 2012 5:20 pm  #1198

When the I.T guy in your office says he's buying his girlfriend a Westwood watch for Xmas and you find yourself desperately trying to keep a straight face and remain professional when inside you are convulsing with silent laughter... Poor man has no idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

November 28, 2012 5:27 pm  #1199

Jim from I.T.?? Maybe he knows more than you can imagine..... 

Last edited by Mattlocked (November 28, 2012 5:28 pm)

November 28, 2012 5:50 pm  #1200

Mattlocked wrote:

Jim from I.T.?? Maybe he knows more than you can imagine..... 

I can imagine a lot... Don't think his girlfriend would be too happy if I said he was gay though. She might not get the joke. I might get punched. I was just burying my head into my work and trying to pretend my mind wasn't full of thoughts of 'Jim from IT'. 

... I am meant to be a professional. *sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

Board footera