BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2012 10:26 am  #861

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

I'd keep it, gives a bit spice to the mushrooms.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 29, 2012 10:29 am  #862

...when there's a man standing next to you in a queue with a "Belstaff" patch on his jacket and you are seriously considering to take a photo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 29, 2012 10:34 am  #863

Exciting. Did it have a red button hole?

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 29, 2012 10:37 am  #864

Unfortunately not. But it wasn't a coat, just a  brown jacket.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 29, 2012 10:52 am  #865

I wonder if I should listen to my iPod now while painting the garden chairs. Bit afraid of the result....   

September 29, 2012 11:19 am  #866

What about hearts, skulls and smileys? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 29, 2012 1:58 pm  #867

I bet the 'just a brown jacket' cost a pretty penny though.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 29, 2012 4:08 pm  #868

I write and write and write fanfictions about Sherlock, it is a drug for me...( in french of course...)

September 29, 2012 4:56 pm  #869

tobeornot221b wrote:

...when there's a man standing next to you in a queue with a "Belstaff" patch on his jacket and you are seriously considering to take a photo.

My husband's boss often wears Belstaff. I wonder if he owns THE COAT. Although that would be the only similarity. 

September 29, 2012 5:02 pm  #870

You should find it out - and then convince him how out of fashion the coat is.

September 30, 2012 11:40 am  #871

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

you go to a Queen Fanclub convention in an "I am Sherlocked" T-Shirt.
(Brave, wasn't it? Ok, I had a lot of Queen badges pinned to it as well.
No, they didn't throw me out - I received at least one remark of friendly approval. )

Last edited by tobeornot221b (September 30, 2012 11:40 am)

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 30, 2012 11:41 am  #872

That's great, Tobe. Hope you had a great evening. Thinking of quotes like "Here to see the Queen" or "Honey, you should see me in a crown"? 

September 30, 2012 11:52 am  #873

Yes Susi - those quotes fit exactly into a Queenlocked fan's world!  Haven't thought about it earlier...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 1, 2012 7:19 pm  #874

You're obsessed with Sherlock when you order a coffee at Burger King's and keep staring on the employee's name tag because it says "Benni". 

October 1, 2012 11:57 pm  #875

SusiGo wrote:

You're obsessed with Sherlock when you order a coffee at Burger King's and keep staring on the employee's name tag because it says "Benni". 

Please tell me Benni put 2 sugars in your coffee, although you take it without. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 2, 2012 6:22 am  #876

No, he didn't. And he was much too young and didn't have dark curls and he wore no coat and wasn't rude. But everything else was nice.

October 2, 2012 6:28 am  #877

SusiGo wrote:

..... he wore no coat and wasn't rude. ....

Please note her disappointment that he wasnt rude! lol
See what all this leads us to........ 

October 2, 2012 6:35 am  #878

Ahem. Now what does this tell about me? 

October 2, 2012 11:43 am  #879

SusiGo wrote:

Ahem. Now what does this tell about me? 

That you like bad boys, but hyperintelligent ones with dark curls and impeccable taste in overcoats-- just like the rest of us!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

October 2, 2012 11:45 am  #880

That's reassuring. 

Board footera