BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 21, 2012 1:42 pm  #781

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

...when you come home from work, change clothes and then immediately check the forum - before coffee!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 21, 2012 1:46 pm  #782

Mattlocked wrote:

So it is you he's gona kiss? I mean... research for Johnlock..... 

Ah, that's the fun of it, isn't it?  .  He doesn't have to know what I'm thinking, or what persona I'm adopting, when it happens.  All he has to do is enjoy and think his own happy thoughts (which I doubt have anything to do with Johnlock) while I'm 'researching' - face angles, lip pressure, hand placement, lololo. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 21, 2012 1:52 pm  #783

Now this is growing into a really hot prequel to your story, KP. I can't wait to read about your, er, results. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 21, 2012 1:55 pm  #784

SusiGo wrote:

Now this is growing into a really hot prequel to your story, KP. I can't wait to read about your, er, results. 

Me either. You go girl!

September 21, 2012 4:10 pm  #785

I'm also very curious. As I am no Johnlocker I will read it and imagine John as a girl. 

And this one's for Susi, to think at when she's out tonight:

(hope it works now...)

September 21, 2012 4:39 pm  #786

Thank you so much, Mattlocked, I'll think about it all the time and find lots of reason why he should have dinner with me even if he's not hungry. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 21, 2012 4:45 pm  #787

lol
You're welcome.
Well, he is a real romanticist, isn't he. 

September 21, 2012 4:46 pm  #788

Oh yes, of course. Dinner on Quavers and coffee over the microscope instead of roses and candlelight.

September 21, 2012 4:50 pm  #789

Reminds me of my early days with hubby. "Why should I go to the cinema with you when I'm not interested in the film?"  lol.....

(6   )

September 21, 2012 4:53 pm  #790

SusiGo wrote:

Oh yes, of course. Dinner on Quavers and coffee over the microscope instead of roses and candlelight.

And a quick slice of toast over the newspaper:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 21, 2012 4:54 pm  #791

tobeornot221b wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

And a quick slice of toast over the newspaper:

A toast with nothing on it. (Heard it in the audiocomments)  lol

(4)

September 21, 2012 6:24 pm  #792

Mattlocked wrote:

I'm also very curious. As I am no Johnlocker I will read it and imagine John as a girl. 

Um. That might be kind of hard to do, when you read what two guys get up to. Better to skip any Sherlock/John pairing stories, and just go on to what I must imagine must be 1000s of het fics out there that have Sherlock or John paired up with all kinds of people who have female parts.

September 21, 2012 6:44 pm  #793

Mattlocked wrote:

Go watch Elementary!   

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 21, 2012 9:54 pm  #794

Na... I didn't mean it that way.... Actually I don't need any lockings to anyone at all.
In general I'm absolutely fine with his platonic friendship to John - and his marriage to his work. 

September 21, 2012 10:21 pm  #795

when...I observe people where I go...
When I observe my teachers...
when...I would like to have a coat like Sherlock
when...I say "Evidemment", yes in french....I don't know in english but I say "God's Sake or God sake's ?"

September 22, 2012 2:26 am  #796

Do you mean "for God's sake"?

I love the coat, too, and we are not the only ones who do.

September 22, 2012 2:47 am  #797

veecee wrote:

Do you mean "for God's sake"?

Often mispronounced as "for god sakes."  I've heard Sherlock say it both ways, which I think is typical.

I love the coat, too, and we are not the only ones who do.

That was a style from 3 or 4 winters ago that the manufacturer (Belstaff) no longer makes. I wonder if they'll bring it back.

September 22, 2012 5:01 am  #798

I definitely check the forum first thing when I get home!

I also find myself getting frustrated when my friends (who do watch Sherlock) don't have all the good scenes memorized like I do, so when I make a Sherlock joke they don't get it...  I feel all alone!

September 22, 2012 7:31 am  #799

Yes, for God's Sake ! ( I am sorry !!! )
I don't stop to write : " I may be on the side of the angel [...] I am one of them" on my copybooks in "Lycée".

September 22, 2012 5:22 pm  #800

On a party yesterday evening I realised that I must be hopelessly obsessed.

First, I noticed a few nice looking young men and caught myself all the time staring at the least attractive one, only because I was fascinated by his striped jumper.

Then the band was playing. Their guitarist's name was Lothar. The singer addressed him very often, like "Lothar, it's your turn!" or "Lothar has to change his guitar for the next song." She pronounced it exactly like "low tar". So all I could think of was Sherlock's digusted face in that scene where Mycroft offers him the cigarette and he says "this is low tar". And suddenly, in the middle of the dancefloor, one man took a cigarette out of his pocket and started to smoke. I don't think he was allowed to do that, it's one of these law things ... But maybe he was just another Sherlockian and couldn't help it. I think even I started craving a cigarette after so many mentions of "low tar".

But running to the computer after coming home from the party at 3 in the morning to check the forum is not weird, is it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

Board footera