BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2012 7:47 pm  #461

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

I will send a PM. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 7, 2012 3:05 am  #462

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when every striped jersey you see makes you think "John".  And you notice how you are beginning to see more and more of them in all the store windows and you realize that either John was way ahead of the men's casual fashion curve or the wardrobe people on the show were.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

August 7, 2012 3:15 am  #463

KeepersPrice wrote:

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when every striped jersey you see makes you think "John".  And you notice how you are beginning to see more and more of them in all the store windows and you realize that either John was way ahead of the men's casual fashion curve or the wardrobe people on the show were.

And all you want to do is ask him to lift the thing up, so you can see his scar.
*runs away laughing*

August 7, 2012 5:16 pm  #464

I never thought that I'd need to use the phrase "Not my division!" in my whole life - at least not in English.
But I happened to have an English speaking client in the office today who asked something from me that indeed wasn't my division.
This moment was the best of the whole day - though I hadn't a donut and coffee at hand...

Last edited by tobeornot221b (August 7, 2012 5:17 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 7, 2012 5:40 pm  #465

When you go hiking in the mountains and your son uses his best-loved high performance knife to carve SHERLOCK into a wooden picnic table 

Last edited by SusiGo (August 8, 2012 8:35 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 8, 2012 10:26 am  #466

..when you are working in your garden, making a new flowerbed, listening to random music on your iPod. And suddenly you feel so, so sad because the theme of TRF starts....
You go on working and when you're finished you notice that the new flowerbed has the shape of a heart.

August 8, 2012 1:00 pm  #467

Mattlocked wrote:

..when you are working in your garden, making a new flowerbed, listening to random music on your iPod. And suddenly you feel so, so sad because the theme of TRF starts....
You go on working and when you're finished you notice that the new flowerbed has the shape of a heart.

...When you read this post and well up with tears. 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 8, 2012 4:43 pm  #468

Oh, that's wonderful, Mattlocked 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 8, 2012 7:23 pm  #469

You make a pillowcase out of London-themed fabric and embroider Sherlockian phrases on the border in glow-in-the-dark thread. (I wasn't sure where to post these images. I don't think they rise to the level of Fan Art, so I'm putting them here.)

I oriented the writing so that if the person wakes up in the night, he/she can read it as it glows in the dark. The red piping is a nod to the red buttonhole on Sherlock's coat. I wish the fabric had black London cabs on it, but it still it gets the idea across.

Last edited by veecee (August 8, 2012 8:21 pm)

August 8, 2012 10:01 pm  #470

veecee wrote:

You make a pillowcase out of London-themed fabric and embroider Sherlockian phrases on the border in glow-in-the-dark thread. (I wasn't sure where to post these images. I don't think they rise to the level of Fan Art, so I'm putting them here.)

I oriented the writing so that if the person wakes up in the night, he/she can read it as it glows in the dark. The red piping is a nod to the red buttonhole on Sherlock's coat. I wish the fabric had black London cabs on it, but it still it gets the idea across.

You should think about starting a business marketing these. They're terrific-- bright, hip, fun, just lovely!

August 9, 2012 12:36 am  #471

ancientsgate wrote:

You should think about starting a business marketing these. They're terrific-- bright, hip, fun, just lovely!

That is so kind of you to say, ancientsgate. I made this one as a gift for a fellow Sherlockian.

August 9, 2012 4:42 am  #472

veecee wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

That is so kind of you to say, ancientsgate. I made this one as a gift for a fellow Sherlockian.

veecee, I agree with ancientsgate...these are really awesome! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

August 9, 2012 8:10 am  #473

When you are on the beach during your summer vacation in France and keep imagining a scene with Sherlock and John on the beach, like:

"This is a beach, Sherlock, you're supposed to enjoy yourself here."
"Why should I enjoy myself here? Direct sunlight provokes skin cancer and all these poorly dressed ordinary people provoke my boredom!"
"...and nobody wears a coat on the beach!"

.....and so on and so on 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: If I wasn't everything that you think I am, everything that I think I am, would you still want to help me?
Molly: What do you need?
Sherlock: You.

August 9, 2012 8:23 am  #474

ImaSherlockGirl wrote:

veecee wrote:

ancientsgate wrote:

veecee, I agree with ancientsgate...these are really awesome! 

Oh my God, I would definitely buy these.

August 9, 2012 8:24 am  #475

Me, too

August 9, 2012 8:24 am  #476

MollyHfan wrote:

When you are on the beach during your summer vacation in France and keep imagining a scene with Sherlock and John on the beach, like:

"Why should I enjoy myself here? Direct sunlight provokes skin cancer and all these poorly dressed ordinary people provoke my boredom!"

.....and so on and so on 

Have you seen that comic that is pretty much exactly that? It's quite large so I'll go and post it in the Fan Art section.

August 9, 2012 9:06 am  #477

veecee wrote:

They are looking great! Who is the lucky "person"??
Now you need to do the same for the blankets. ;)

August 9, 2012 11:28 am  #478

What beautiful and practical art!

It is blazingly obvious that you should open a small Art Store and allow us to buy all your stock!

August 9, 2012 7:12 pm  #479

The Doctor wrote:

What beautiful and practical art!

It is blazingly obvious that you should open a small Art Store and allow us to buy all your stock!

Yes! 

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

August 9, 2012 7:22 pm  #480

MollyHfan wrote:

.....and so on and so on 

Add: "...so at least put your collar down."

Board footera