BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2012 2:18 pm  #401

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

refit4historicalhospital wrote:

If you have any favorite Sherlock screen caps I'd be happy to try to draw them!

That's a dangerous thing to say on a board like this! You may find yourself overwhelmed with suggestions.
Amazing job on both of these, by the way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sherlock: "It's this or Cluedo."
John: "Ah, no. We are never playing that again."
Sherlock: "Why not?"
John: "Because it's not actually possible for the victim to have done it, Sherlock!"

July 25, 2012 3:02 pm  #402

The Doctor wrote:

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

.. you nod approvingly as you notice a fellow board member's ID on a FanFiction comment you just enjoyed.

er, Doctor, um, I read and comment on a lot of fanfic, so is this me? I feel a bt silly asking! If it isn't me, do you feel comfortable saying who it is It's okay if you don't, it will just drive me crazy, is all , I tend to use the same name on differnet sites as it saves me having to different ones for diffeent places

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

I wish the real world would just stop hassling me - Rob Thomas

Did I mention that I have a Kindle?

#destroythejoint

July 25, 2012 5:32 pm  #403

Oh, the portraits are so nice! Don't we have a separate thread for fan art?
And do be careful about that offer. I'm making a list of moments I want drawn right now!

July 25, 2012 10:10 pm  #404

.. cannot stand the mystery, eh? Yes, it is you  hepzibah and you have great taste!

July 25, 2012 10:13 pm  #405

.. back to filing through pictures to suggest a favourite too. What a great offer javascript:add_smilie(":sherlockemoticon:","smid_242")

July 26, 2012 3:28 am  #406

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when, even though you're from the U.S., you type "in favour of" in an e-mail at work today.

Last edited by veecee (July 26, 2012 3:29 am)

July 26, 2012 10:27 am  #407

… when you're folding laundry and happily observe that the brand name in your husband's undies is"Watsons". 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2012 11:18 am  #408

The Doctor wrote:

.. cannot stand the mystery, eh? Yes, it is you  hepzibah and you have great taste!

Hey Doc, I can;t believe that amongst the 16 thousand fanfics availabe on AO3, you found one that I had commented on! Which one was it, I have some favourites that I am going to recommend in the Fanfic section on this site, if you would like to check them out. There are some here who think fanfic, especially johnlock (hi, Kazza) is strange and bizarre, but I enjoy it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 26, 2012 1:54 pm  #409

refit4historicalhospital wrote:

"John Confesses"

'I think about you everyday...'

John stared down at the empty inbox of his phone, yet again waiting for a reply that would never come.

Heart = broken 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

July 26, 2012 9:27 pm  #410

...when you sit down in front of your computer to search for something else and maybe watch some youtube... and you end up reading and posting in this forum for hours until it is really, really bedtime!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

July 26, 2012 9:29 pm  #411

Are you talking about me?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 26, 2012 9:30 pm  #412

And me! That is when I'm not spending hours trawling the Internet finding out goodies for you lovely people.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 26, 2012 9:33 pm  #413

Love you.... 

Good night!

July 26, 2012 9:37 pm  #414

Davina wrote:

And me! That is when I'm not spending hours trawling the Internet finding out goodies for you lovely people.

Oh Davina, how can we compensate for your selfless efforts?
So appreciated...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 26, 2012 9:39 pm  #415

My recompense is the numerous photos I seem to stumble on in my quest for news.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 27, 2012 11:00 pm  #416

You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

1. You watch your Sherlock DVD's (all 6 episodes, plus extras, with and without commentaries) 24/7.
2. You have a board on your Pinterest page labeled "My Sherlock".

********************************************************************************************************

"That's how you get your kicks, isn't it? You risk your life to prove you're clever.
Why would I do that?
Because you're an idiot."

"We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants."

Gwyn eich byd a dymanuf i chwi lawenydd bob amser.

July 27, 2012 11:18 pm  #417

You watch the Olympic opening ceremony and spend the whole time looking for Sherlock. Where is he, Seb Coe (not Seb Moran)?

FREE PUSSY RIOT

#destroythejoint

July 27, 2012 11:23 pm  #418

I know where he is:
When I turn over to German channel DAS ERSTE right now (1.20 a.m.) I can watch him in Study in Pink...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 27, 2012 11:37 pm  #419

Ah, YES...  THAT was meant by "Saturday, 1:20"...
I would have checked tomorrow night... 

Anyway, doesn't matter... dubbed... 

July 28, 2012 12:33 am  #420

When you sit down to watch the evening news on TV, and  your only comments anymore seem to be "morons!" or "idiots!" or "booorrrring!".  heh

I loved that brief scene, don't even know what ep it was in anymore, with Sherlock bundled up his coat, legs drawn up under himself in his chair, hollering at the telly, "OF COURSE SHE'S FOOLING AROUND WITH HIM, YOU IDIOT!" or some such thing, and John makes a comment about how he never should have introduced him to crap TV. John has his coat on in that scene, too--  did the gas go out? *g*  I love their at-home scenes, especially when John gets fed up and ends up announcing, "I'm going out for some air," and Sherlock goes to the window, watching him walk away. *squeeee*  Love those two together. I am, as this thread says, obsessed. Yes.

Board footera