BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2017 6:18 pm  #4121

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Oh yes, I have heard of this...fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

September 28, 2017 6:22 pm  #4122

Lovely idea

October 11, 2017 8:01 pm  #4123

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

....When you get Sherlock Dyslexia.

I made up the name of this condition but it's basically when you look at words and think they say something Sherlock related when actually they don't. Example: I was watching the news today and there was this guy on called Jim Murphy, and when his name came up on the bottom of the screen I double taked thinking it said Jim Moriarty.

Dude I do this all the time.

October 12, 2017 1:13 am  #4124

I'm a science teacher. I was grading exams last week. One question was: "What unit is used to mesure electric resistance?" Answer by one of my students: "Holmes". Had me laughing to myself like an idiot... The real answer is "Ohm" if you are wondering or if any of you lot are giving me the confused look Lestrade usually gives Sherlock when he's getting too wrapped up in his science deductions ;)

I wonder if said student is a Sherlock fan? 

Another tought crossed my mind: "Resistance is futile". A reference to Star Trek this time... Of witch I am also a big fan. Wewh! Too much in a simple question eh?

Last edited by Oscar1965 (October 12, 2017 1:15 am)

October 12, 2017 8:06 pm  #4125

Nice observation. And of course in THoB John calls Sherlock "Spock". 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 6, 2018 1:08 pm  #4126

It has been about a year now and I miss Sherlock!

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

January 6, 2018 1:27 pm  #4127

To be honest I thought I would be so much worse than I have been and pining to re-watch all of S 4 again, at least.
But I've actually not been that bad, just busy...well, before I return to work on Monday.
Just as an aside, my pal has just booked us to see Robert Powell playing Sherlock Holmes in Edinburgh in June.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 6, 2018 1:35 pm  #4128

Yeah, I also thought it would be worse, I quite enjoy watching all the episodes then and again. But still I miss it.^^

- - -

Breathing is boring!

English isn't my first language, feel free to correct me via PM!

January 6, 2018 1:38 pm  #4129

I will always miss it.
But nothing will make me forget how much it meant to me, wonderful TV that affected my life like no TV had done before or has since.

January 17, 2018 6:53 am  #4130

Hahaha! Lol!

February 26, 2018 5:27 pm  #4131

OMG I have a coat just like Sherlock's and I so turn the collar all the time! OMG that is sooooo me!!

The Game is on

February 27, 2018 5:00 pm  #4132

You know you're obsessed when

You put your hands as Sherlock does when he's thinking
Every time you hear doctor you think of John Watson
When you see a detective and the first name that comes up in your mind is Lastrad
When the lock on your phone says "I am Sherlocked." (Which I have XD)
When you wear a black suit and when sitting down you unbutton your suit coat
When ever you go to a indoor pool you think about Sherlock and Moriarty meeting for the first time
When all you have on your phone as pictures is Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, and Andrew Scott!

Sherlock-John,you have endured war, and injery, and tragic loss; so sorry again about the last one...

Last edited by Sherlockbbc (March 2, 2018 2:07 pm)

The Game is on

December 23, 2022 12:16 pm  #4133

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

When someone asks you for your address, you find it hard not to say 221B Baker Street.

No

Board footera