BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 14, 2014 2:22 pm  #2981

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

LOL ... my hubby wouldn't be happy as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 14, 2014 5:15 pm  #2982

gently69 wrote:

LOL ... my hubby wouldn't be happy as well.

Yea.  My hubby has been very cool about my BenAddiction but that might be the one that drives him over the edge. 

But then again, he works nights and I could hide it during the day........ *giggle*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 14, 2014 5:19 pm  #2983

Oh I'd like a pillow like that... I reckon it'd look nice next to my Hello Kitty pillow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 15, 2014 12:20 am  #2984

You have a picture of him on your wall
you search 'songs about sherlock' on youtube
you get increadably difencive about sherlock
you quote sherlock:eg:''whats it like in your funny little brains,it must be so boring"
You want your name to be Janine (name of Sherlocks lover)
you are reading this(hahaha)

"To a great mind nothing is little."-Sherlock
-sher1ock[img]https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=flURQCcSEjJbNM&tbnid=iOiFuDAXdCBIZM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffunny-pictures.picphotos.net%2Fsherlock-meme-by-bitter-tea%2Ffc03.deviantart.net*fs70*f*2012*362*c*5*sherlock_meme_by_samurajszadzik-d5ph8dt.png%2F&ei=YveTU4iCH4yOlQXP8YCADQ&bvm=bv.68445247,d.dGI&psig=AFQjCNHdxQ9LMU6i6JN8pRoNbu5JTXO_Cg&ust=1402292362419354[/img]

April 15, 2014 12:22 pm  #2985

When you're in a 'dating' chat room, and other than drooling over 3 Sherlockians.... you go all TGG opening scene on a guy just trying to show you some attention.

Poor guy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 16, 2014 1:17 am  #2986

you get offended when someone says something against him
you have a picture of him on your wall
you sigh when you see pics of him you are reading this
Sherlock is your idal
and finaly this is you

"To a great mind nothing is little."-Sherlock
-sher1ock[img]https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=flURQCcSEjJbNM&tbnid=iOiFuDAXdCBIZM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffunny-pictures.picphotos.net%2Fsherlock-meme-by-bitter-tea%2Ffc03.deviantart.net*fs70*f*2012*362*c*5*sherlock_meme_by_samurajszadzik-d5ph8dt.png%2F&ei=YveTU4iCH4yOlQXP8YCADQ&bvm=bv.68445247,d.dGI&psig=AFQjCNHdxQ9LMU6i6JN8pRoNbu5JTXO_Cg&ust=1402292362419354[/img]

April 16, 2014 9:01 am  #2987

Zatoichi wrote:

Oh that´s exciting, good luck with your Online-Sherlockian, Phantom..

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I do the deductions all the time, I can't even stop myself!

Yesterday I walked behind 3 suits and suddenly I just knew who was the boss and that they had been in a long meeting, the length of the meeting I read in the creases on the back of the boss' suit. 

Ha, I love it when something like that happens. Yesterday we were in a restaurant and I was like "Oh, soon the room will be full of kids", and my husband was like , and I said "oh come on, obviously it´s a meeting for parents with adopted children just starting" and he still didn´t get it. When I explained it to him he said: "You do spend a lot of time in your Sherlock forum, don´t you?"  I felt very flattered.. 

So how did you figure it out?

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

April 17, 2014 6:07 am  #2988

zeratul wrote:

Zatoichi wrote:

Oh that´s exciting, good luck with your Online-Sherlockian, Phantom..

I do the deductions all the time, I can't even stop myself!

Yesterday I walked behind 3 suits and suddenly I just knew who was the boss and that they had been in a long meeting, the length of the meeting I read in the creases on the back of the boss' suit. 

Ha, I love it when something like that happens. Yesterday we were in a restaurant and I was like "Oh, soon the room will be full of kids", and my husband was like , and I said "oh come on, obviously it´s a meeting for parents with adopted children just starting" and he still didn´t get it. When I explained it to him he said: "You do spend a lot of time in your Sherlock forum, don´t you?"  I felt very flattered.. 

So how did you figure it out?

Oh, it was two white couples with four black children talking, everyone was wearing name tags and when we arrived the waiter said half of the room was reserved.. easy-peasy . Probably he just wasn´t observing in that moment..

You know you´re obsessed with Sherlock when you forget to pick up your friend over Sherlock pinterest boards.. Ahem. Time flies when you´re happy..

April 17, 2014 7:11 am  #2989

Yeah, fairly obvious, you are right .

You’ve salted away every fact under the sun!

April 18, 2014 10:12 pm  #2990

I am just watching ASiP ... on German TV where they started repeating S1+2 from today on. Well I don't need to ... actually I don't like the dubbed versions that much... and if I nevertheless want to watch it I have the DVDs.
So I MUST be obsessed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 18, 2014 10:19 pm  #2991

When you're sitting in the dentists waiting room and ' Oh what a night' comes on the radio...you chuckle to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 18, 2014 10:19 pm  #2992

When you're helping your mother in the garden and she hands you a set of blue medical gloves and your first thought is Sherlock. 

It's the little things I suppose. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 19, 2014 1:10 am  #2993

when you watch three days series 1&2 with your sister all the time and you talk with her about almost every scene (she didn't watched series 3 yet)
when you post in here right now even you wanna get up early for some reason

gently69 wrote:

I am just watching ASiP. Well I don't need to ... actually I don't like the dubbed versions that much... and if I nevertheless want to watch it I have the DVDs.

It's just the same with my sister and me. We also spoke in roles a few times while watching this episode.
So I think we're quite obsessed.

Last edited by Clara's sister (April 19, 2014 1:13 am)

Alone is what I have. Alone protects me.

April 19, 2014 9:57 pm  #2994

When you are at your mother's aunt's place having lunch with your mother and aunt (I realize that sounds confusing), and your aunt asks your mother's aunt if she's talked to one of her friends lately... and your mother's aunt replies "I tried calling her the other day but she told me she was busy watching Sherlock Holmes, and you can't argue with that".

And even if it probably wasn't our Sherlock, you're left with a big proud grin on your face

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 19, 2014 11:26 pm  #2995

And even if it probably wasn't our Sherlock, you're left with a big proud grin on your face

I would be too!      (and I love their replies to each other!) 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 21, 2014 10:50 am  #2996

When you have delusional moments and think things that are completely random are sherlock related things!
I read a number plate as 'JOHNL OCK' and got excited until I realised it said 'JWLL OCK'
I walked into the bakers and got excited because it was called Greg's!!!!
Whilst inside, I was obviously thinking about Lestrade and thought 'Fairtrade' was 'Lestrade' !!!!!
I don't think this is healthy!!!! 

"Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.”
 - Sherlock Holmes
"Brainy's the new sexy"  -  Irene Adler
“We solve crimes. I blog about it, he forgets his pants. I wouldn’t hold out to much hope.”  - John Watson
"Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"  - Jim Moriarty

April 21, 2014 11:33 am  #2997

LOL, probably not! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 21, 2014 11:36 am  #2998

You squee when a guy on TV describes himself as more of a Mycroft than a Sherlock Holmes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 21, 2014 11:42 pm  #2999

(thought I already posted this but now I don't see it):

When your Christian friends' Easter posts remind you of The Empty House or BBC-TEH!

April 22, 2014 12:34 pm  #3000

You finding yourself unconciously "thinging" when you're nervous.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera