BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 1, 2014 12:59 pm  #2581

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

ancientsgate wrote:

Lauran_UK wrote:

You get two cats and name them Sherlock and Watson. Watson is a 4 year old female calico, and Sherlock is 6 month old male orange and white tabby cat.

I actually would like to do that, only I would call mine Sherlock and Mycroft. Only thing is, I only adopt female cats, and the one I have right now is almost 16 and wouldn't put up with kittens or another cat just now, so I have no new cats in my near future, especially males. Sigh. Great idea, though.

If I was to name my cat anything Sherlock related it would have to be Anderson. He's an idiot and obnoxious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.

An apostrophe makes the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

January 1, 2014 2:55 pm  #2582

You count down the hours until Empty Hearse airs...six hours to go! ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

January 1, 2014 3:02 pm  #2583

kittykat wrote:

You count down the hours until Empty Hearse airs...six hours to go! ^^

You do the same thing (and periodically squeak and squeal as the hour draws closer) even though you won't be able to watch it 
And you notice how many views there are of the mini-episode and figure you must be responsible for at least a 1/3 of that 

-------------------------------------------------------

January 1, 2014 4:59 pm  #2584

... when your family is fed up with you repreating again and again "Sherlock's coming up, Sherlock's coming up..."

The Road goes ever on and on...

January 2, 2014 9:36 am  #2585

When you arrive back from hol at 1.30 am on 2 Jan.
Have virtually no sleep and then get back up again at 6 to watch Sherlock on catch up tv!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 2, 2014 10:56 am  #2586

.... when you STILL cant quite get your head around Sherlock walking the streets of modern day London.

January 2, 2014 11:07 am  #2587

I know, isn't it brilliant?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 3, 2014 10:26 am  #2588

...when the Lechner art statue I mentioned above (a person made of cement looking like an ordinary human being) who got herself a blanket managed to find her way into the news again. Now with a scarf and a transitional moustache.

Apparently there is no way to fight this by ignoring.

January 3, 2014 10:34 am  #2589

... hey, I'm in the office at work and... should work... instead I'm online all the time... posting... reading... any further questions???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

January 3, 2014 10:41 am  #2590

...when you're running through Riga in the dark and notice this graffity out of the corner of your eye:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

January 3, 2014 10:41 am  #2591

...and I thought that was perfectly normal, gently...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 3, 2014 10:47 am  #2592

SolarSystem wrote:

...and I thought that was perfectly normal, gently...

Me too, Solar... but I doubt... my bosses think the same...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

January 3, 2014 10:57 am  #2593

tobeornot221b wrote:

...when you're running through Riga in the dark and notice this graffity out of the corner of your eye:

Someone's in love with Sherlock Holmes...

gently, your bosses simply don't know anything about priorities.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

January 3, 2014 10:59 am  #2594

Right, Solar... they all are male... and not gay... as far as I know....

(Tony Hadley)

January 3, 2014 3:21 pm  #2595

He he, just spotted a man with a "Jesus lives" sign. And in my mind I crossed Jesus and wrote Sherlock over it. 

(Tony Hadley)

January 3, 2014 3:23 pm  #2596

Good one.

January 9, 2014 5:04 pm  #2597

tobe, love yours 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 9, 2014 5:21 pm  #2598

...when you find an essential oil at the drugstore called "Science E=mc²" and you wonder if you end up like Sherlock if you use it.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 9, 2014 5:32 pm  #2599

When you moan at work about not being given clear instructions, by proclaiming:  who do you think I am, Sherlock Holmes?!

Last edited by besleybean (January 9, 2014 5:32 pm)

January 9, 2014 8:32 pm  #2600

You know when your Obsessed with Sherlock when...

You work at a Cemetery & Crematorium and every single Black Hearse you see you think Sherlock is going to pop out

“Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.”

I was Born and Raised in Nottingham England,

Board footera