BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2013 5:47 pm  #2561

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Marva wrote:

I feel guilty because I had to laugh so hard about this story and someone going to hospital is not quite funny. Therefore: sorry for you & great that you recovered, but the story is hilarious nonetheless :D

Sheepishly felt the same here!  That's kind of awesome!   Glad better, though!

….You know you're obsessed when you see connections between your favorites everywhere.    Such as when watched one of the episodes in the last (and final ) season of Leverage, an awesome show about a group of Robin Hood-esque group of good-bad guys who help the unfortunate, and see something that looks… awfully familiar.  Through the seasons, Eliot, the 'hitter' guy, tends to have a slightly tough-guy-casual style, with a bracelet/wristband or two, which have varied.  In this particular season, he's often seen wearing a new one…

Doesn't one of those look familiar…?    Now I'm wondering if there's any particular meaning to the style/brand/original source!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 14, 2013 9:02 am  #2562

Loads of people wear them.
Benedict said it was given to him by  a 'friend' for good luck(rolls eyes and sighs).
I love the bracelets actually.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 15, 2013 12:12 am  #2563

besleybean wrote:

Loads of people wear them.
Benedict said it was given to him by  a 'friend' for good luck(rolls eyes and sighs).
I love the bracelets actually.

Of course.   Vice versa!  Just couldn't help be curious of the popularity/source/style when you see a particular item trending.

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

December 15, 2013 8:52 pm  #2564

you know you're obsessed when you play cludeo, and you spend an hour trying to tell the family that the victim was the one who did it

"What Life? I've been away"

'"Shut up John! I don't want everyone knowing I'm still alive"

December 15, 2013 8:55 pm  #2565

Do you have the BBC Sherlock Cluedo?
It's fab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 17, 2013 7:59 am  #2566

... the soundtracks of Sherlock series 1 + 2 are your x-mas music. 
Usually at this time I switch to 'Last christmas'  and similiar stuff but this year...

Last edited by gently69 (December 17, 2013 8:00 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 17, 2013 9:23 am  #2567

Oh, I fully understand, gently! I bought both cds and have them on my pc, my laptop, my iPod and my mobile. ;-)

.......you have problems with you WLan and all you think is: OMG, hopefully it will work on Jan 1.

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 17, 2013 9:42 am  #2568

I only have it on my Ipod but there it is played again and again and again while I'm travelling with public transport and reading 'Stuart - A life backwards'.

... you hope that there aren't heavy rain or even snow on the 1st, 5th and 12th of January because that could infuence the satellite reception of the MOST IMPORTANT CHANNEL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

December 17, 2013 11:30 am  #2569

When you have to make a new, seperate Amazon Wishlist just for your Sherlock/Benedict/Martin stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 23, 2013 1:22 pm  #2570

When you spend more time speculating on the contents of the Christmas mini-episode than that box your husband got you. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 23, 2013 1:34 pm  #2571

tonnaree wrote:

When you spend more time speculating on the contents of the Christmas mini-episode than that box your husband got you. 

Haha!
..... when hubby says: "Your present will arrive AFTER Christmas, I'm sorry!"  and you think: "So what? Everything good will happen AFTER Christmas this year!" ;-)
(Okay, except the mini-episode....)
And you think that it is probably late because it's from the UK, so it will be just perfect. :-P

Last edited by Mattlocked (December 23, 2013 1:36 pm)

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

December 27, 2013 9:38 am  #2572

...when you are on an interactive website that behaves like John's chip-and-pin machine. It sat there and you shout abuse.

December 27, 2013 11:33 am  #2573

... when you spend your Christmas holidays on this forum. 

December 27, 2013 12:17 pm  #2574

silverblaze wrote:

... when you spend your Christmas holidays on this forum. 

-------------------------------------------------------

December 28, 2013 10:47 am  #2575

you realise that you identify with Sherlock most of the time, that you can easily relate to John and that you will possibly end up unexpectedly made being Moriarty.
In a way they are truely connected in our minds, aren't they?

Last edited by Be (December 28, 2013 11:09 am)

December 31, 2013 12:00 am  #2576

You begin making deductions about people.
You buy a gun, spray paint a yellow smiley face on your wall, shoot it and shout "BORED!"

December 31, 2013 10:02 am  #2577

You can't sleep because Sherlock and John are always on your mind.

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

December 31, 2013 2:17 pm  #2578

you know youre obsessed with sherlock when you.....

make your best friend into your companion like sherlock and john 
tell people to shut up or look away because their thoughts put you off
you get your landlady to get you food because youre not bothered

Shootin' The Wall Coz Im BORED

January 1, 2014 6:55 am  #2579

You get two cats and name them Sherlock and Watson. Watson is a 4 year old female calico, and Sherlock is 6 month old male orange and white tabby cat.

January 1, 2014 7:03 am  #2580

Lauran_UK wrote:

You get two cats and name them Sherlock and Watson. Watson is a 4 year old female calico, and Sherlock is 6 month old male orange and white tabby cat.

I actually would like to do that, only I would call mine Sherlock and Mycroft. Only thing is, I only adopt female cats, and the one I have right now is almost 16 and wouldn't put up with kittens or another cat just now, so I have no new cats in my near future, especially males. Sigh. Great idea, though.

Board footera