BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2013 5:36 pm  #2181

Re: You know you're obsessed with Sherlock when...

Russell wrote:

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Russell wrote:

Well, you are getting precariously close to becoming a consulting criminal.....

Hehe, indeed 

Aaaand.... fudge... there we go...
(*cautiously watches out for, and joins dancing woman (or tdw?) in happily bopping along to stayin' alive*)

Oh yeaaaah!  I have now joined the ranks of Consulting Criminals! *evil laugh, dances* 

-------------------------------------------------------

July 29, 2013 5:44 pm  #2182

SilverMoonDragonB wrote:

Hm...interesting thought, I wonder how many of us would classify as Moriarty *evil grin* 

I'm sure I would classify as Moriarty. I would sell my own grandma for series 3 and I'm pretty damn close to not joking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

July 29, 2013 7:11 pm  #2183

Oh, I am considering selling my parents for season 3 :D
We are desperate,  aren't we?

July 29, 2013 9:31 pm  #2184

... you hear about the diamond exhibition robbery and first thought is: 'What do you need those diamonds for, Jim?'
... when you are having drinks and we have to wait for a colleague before we start drinking and one of your colleagues goes like 'but the ice is going to melt' and you just look at her and shout: 'THAT'S WHAT ICE DOES!' (Fortunately she got the joke! Although if I think about it that's no wonder because she comes from a city called Holmesville, that's got to mean something)

Last edited by James Norrington (August 1, 2013 6:05 pm)

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

August 2, 2013 6:38 pm  #2185

When you pass by a Lucky Cat shop and wonder if it's a drop-off point for smugglers.

Seriously, there's one in Manchester...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 6:40 pm  #2186

Deilenn wrote:

kittykat wrote:

Michele wrote:

How about you are excited for Desolation of Smaug to come out on DVD because you hope that they are some behind the screen footage of Benedict doing the motion capture for Smaug!

Ooooh yes! Probably in the Extended DVD, many months from now...

Not necessarily, in the cinematic editions we may find some extras with Benny as well ;] I myself perfer to wait for extended editions.
And this would be really great if we got a Sherlock reference in that scene!  Though, it's up to PJ and no idea if he even likes Sherlock...

I think he does. He cast Martin as Bilbo after watching Series 1, and pushed back filming so that Martin could make Series 2 before going to New Zealand.

Dean - "I'm not happy about it. But I got to move on. So I'm gonna keep doing what we do...while I still can. And I'd like you to be there with me."

Sam - "I'm your brother, Dean, if you ever need to talk about anything with anybody, you got someone right here next to you."

August 2, 2013 6:50 pm  #2187

When you find yourself simultaneously reading Sherlock fan fiction, writing Sherlock fan fiction, perusing the Sherlock fan forum, checking Sherlockology and thinking about when you're going to watch Sherlock next....

August 2, 2013 9:37 pm  #2188

When you start trying to slip Sherlock references into all your passwords at work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 2, 2013 9:41 pm  #2189

When a 26 second trailer makes you freak out all over your living room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

August 2, 2013 9:51 pm  #2190

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yes!

August 2, 2013 10:08 pm  #2191

The only reason I didn't freak competely out is that my husband is asleep.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

August 2, 2013 10:15 pm  #2192

Mine is awake. And has to suffer. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 2, 2013 10:24 pm  #2193

Mattlocked wrote:

Mine is awake. And has to suffer.

Yes, the heat today has been quite unbearable...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 2, 2013 11:31 pm  #2194

kittykat wrote:

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Yes!

Hehe, that is very much me right now!  *takes a break from freaking out, watches trailer....freaks out again* 

August 3, 2013 2:12 am  #2195

Well, husband has gone to work now so ..........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*bouncy bouncy*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

August 3, 2013 5:57 am  #2196

Just how good was that?
I shrieked like a school girl: hubby came running through to see what was wrong and I had to apologise to my daughter who was entertaining several friends.

Last edited by besleybean (August 3, 2013 5:58 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 3, 2013 2:31 pm  #2197

When things like 'dull', 'boring', 'obviously', 'you're just getting that now?', 'I will find you and I will skin you' become such a major part of the way you talk to people that you don't even realise it anymore. I have freaked people out by telling them I'd make them into shoes. Perhaps that's not too subtle, hehe.

When you physically can not listen to Coldplay's The Scientist anymore without being overwhelmed by feels.

When even after reading people's negative experiences you still want to stick your arm full of nicotine patches(I should be alright, I am quite a heavy smoker).

When you're absolutely delighted because you live with your best friend, she's a medical student and people keep saying you're gay for each other(even though we're really, really not). I gloated about that. To anyone who would listen.

When said best friend mentions that she'd like to be an army doctor and you feel compelled to tell her that she can't because she'll get shot and then who'll clean up my clutter?

When you have to go to work on three hours of sleep because last night you physically couldn't tear yourself away from your computer because of the trailer.

Last edited by Joja Holmes (August 3, 2013 2:31 pm)

My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence. // Sherlock Holmes

I was an earthquake self-contained and I carried with me the aftershocks of hearing your voice, of seeing you smile. // Tyler Knott Gregson

August 3, 2013 3:10 pm  #2198

Joja Holmes wrote:

When things like 'dull', 'boring', 'obviously', 'you're just getting that now?', 'I will find you and I will skin you' become such a major part of the way you talk to people that you don't even realise it anymore. I have freaked people out by telling them I'd make them into shoes. Perhaps that's not too subtle, hehe.

Problem?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 3, 2013 4:48 pm  #2199

SolarSystem wrote:

Joja Holmes wrote:

Problem?

Hell no.

My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence. // Sherlock Holmes

I was an earthquake self-contained and I carried with me the aftershocks of hearing your voice, of seeing you smile. // Tyler Knott Gregson

August 4, 2013 5:24 am  #2200

You take a fan fic to a concert so you can read while waiting for the show to start.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera