BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2012 11:51 am  #41

Re: Twitter length stories

Can you tell I really love the canon? The reason I like Sherlock so much is because it feels like canon. I think Conan Doyle would be really pleased and impressed by this series (though perhaps a little shocked that people over the years have continued to think so highly of his characters).

Finished with The Adventures (with Davina's help). There were 12. On to the Memoirs...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 12, 2012 3:49 am  #42

Silver Blaze

Death in the "Nick" of Time, or, Really? You're a famous horseman and you can't even recognize your own horse??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 12, 2012 3:50 am  #43

The Cardboard Box

Sisters! Lovers! Old Seamen! Lend me your ears!

June 12, 2012 3:56 am  #44

Tantalus wrote:

The Cardboard Box

Sisters! Lovers! Old Seamen! Lend me your ears!

oh groans!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

June 24, 2012 2:08 am  #45

Ok, I'll have a go...

A Study in Scarlet
Boy meets boy, they fall in love. They also solve a murder case and there’s a weird flashback in America. #Mormons

June 24, 2012 2:17 am  #46

The Hound of the Baskervilles
Painted dog scares couple of grown men in Dartmoor. Holmes gone for half of the book. #TheMurdererIsNotTheButler

Board footera