BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2012 4:35 pm  #21

Re: Twitter length stories

The Red-Headed League
Pawn-broker transcribes dictionary while master criminal digs his way into a trap #claypigeon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 29, 2012 5:50 pm  #22

Hey Boss #Chinesewhispers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 29, 2012 5:51 pm  #23

Like it Tantalus!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 30, 2012 12:28 pm  #24

The Hounds of Baskerville

Boy's dad killed by hound on moor. Luminous rabbits hopping mad scientist and foggy hallucinations. Mine!#sugarsugar

May 31, 2012 7:37 pm  #25

The Reichenbach Fall

Once upon a time, there was a very very bad guy and a very very good guy that were bored and ended up pissing off everybody #AreYouReadyForTheStory

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 31, 2012 7:44 pm  #26

A Case of Identity

Devil poses as Angel to manipulate income of lonely spinster #astigmatics

May 31, 2012 7:49 pm  #27

The Great Game

Solving a series of deadly puzzle clues leads to cliffhanger meet-and-greet at local indoor pool  #CarlPowers

June 1, 2012 7:54 pm  #28

The Boscombe Valley Mystery

Feuding Aussie parents kill budding romance between their children #cooee

Last edited by Tantalus (June 1, 2012 8:39 pm)

June 1, 2012 8:40 pm  #29

The Five Orange Pips

Racism comes in all colours; the danger is real #KKKdisgrace

June 1, 2012 8:44 pm  #30

The Man with the Twisted Lip

Reverse make-over leads to positive reversal of fortune until Holmes sees true face of culprit #arealboone

June 1, 2012 9:25 pm  #31

Some great ones from the canon here!

June 2, 2012 5:00 am  #32

The Hounds of Baskerville:

Dog bites man; man chews out friend; friend feels bad; bad dog bites dust.  #fogofwar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.  -- Helen Keller

June 2, 2012 7:26 pm  #33

The Blue Carbucle

Christmas in coming the geese are getting fat. Then stop feeding them diamonds and sending me on a wild goose chase you fool!#agirlsbestfriend

June 4, 2012 1:26 am  #34

The Speckled Band

Exotic mystery leads to extraordinary solution by world's greatest wielder of a whip. #nogypsies

June 4, 2012 1:29 am  #35

The Engineer's Thumb

Missing digit, missing medical expertise, lead to unresolved ending to fantastic tale. #fullersearthmyeye

June 4, 2012 11:51 am  #36

Great job!

June 4, 2012 6:23 pm  #37

The Noble Bachelor

Desertion to avoid bigamy is still a bad thing. #nostsimon

June 4, 2012 6:24 pm  #38

The Beryl Coronet

Alleged thief proves faithful to undeserving lover #stupidcollateral

June 6, 2012 7:31 pm  #39

The Copper Beeches

Chestnut hair. Blue dress. Black moods. A colourful tale of greed, deception and substitution. #crayolastories

June 6, 2012 7:39 pm  #40

Wow, Tantalus, you're really into these aren't you! Is this number 15 now...

I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

Board footera