BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2012 6:20 pm  #1

The Hobbit says hi!

Hello fellow Sherlockians!

I'm Kira, 22 and from Germany. Tonight the Reichenbach Fall episode airs for the first time in Germany and I got my parents interested in watching it (only one and a half hour until it airs!!!). I've seen it already and I really don't like dubbed series/films but my parents couldn't understand the english otherwise, so I am happy that there is this possibility.

I am really interested in a Sherlock-penpal, especially someone who likes Cumberbatch, Freeman and is also interested in The Hobbit (obviously) and maybe a little bit Star Trek (or in general everything Benedict and Martin are starring in. Wasn't Benedict just amazing in Third star?). So, just send me a mail (:

Greetings,
Kira.

"Remember that you were loved by me, and you made my life a happy one. And there is no tragedy in that." - James, Third Star.

May 28, 2012 6:30 pm  #2

Re: The Hobbit says hi!

Hi Kira and welcome to the forums.

There are people here from all over the world, hopefully one of them can be your pen-pal(?)

Plenty of topics on the aesthetics Martin and Benedict here to tide you over though.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 28, 2012 6:33 pm  #3

Willkommen Kira. Here's wishing you lots of fun with the forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 28, 2012 6:38 pm  #4

welcome,  Kira!!   Your english is very good!!   I'm  hooked on Sherlock, (shud I say  Sher-locked?)  Merlin,  Dr  Who, Yes,  I  did like Star trek...my  interest in that has faded somewhat...  and am just getting interested in The Hobbit  cos  martin and benedict  are both in it.  I'm also interested in royalty. welcome!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 28, 2012 6:55 pm  #5

Thank you all for welcoming me (: It's nice to 'meet' you.

@sherlockskitty: Totally forgot about Doctor Who! I'm really hooked on that too! But I just started it and I'm now in the second season of the new doctor who (2005-2012) :D It's great.

I originally got interested in Sherlock because of the Hobbit. I knew that Martin would play Bilbo and wanted to see something of his work beforehand. Then I saw that Benedict will voice Smaug and that he apparently also was in this 'Sherlock'-Series and then I watched it. It's funny when I think about it now and then Sherlock turned out to be one of my favourite series ever :D

ps: My english had better be good or at least acceptable, because I am studying it xD

"Remember that you were loved by me, and you made my life a happy one. And there is no tragedy in that." - James, Third Star.

May 28, 2012 8:37 pm  #6

Jippie
someone else from Germany.
Great, welcome here, evan if I do not know if I can say that jet, after all I am also new here.

Violet

May 28, 2012 10:11 pm  #7

Oh hi there, yet another German :D (me too ;))

Haha, very good taste, I share your fandoms!
And yes indeed, he was amazing in Third star! I love the quote in your signature.

Hmm, second season... David Tennant 

May 29, 2012 1:04 am  #8

Hi !

I'm from the other side of the world, a small place in the caribbean. Loving and enjoying this great serie. Just great, sarcastic, crazy, obssesive Sherlock.  A+ for the series and the BBC. 

by,
Nütek

May 29, 2012 7:08 am  #9

Welcome Kira!    And Nutek too.    Wow we are spread out all over the world, aren't we.      Have fun!

May 29, 2012 3:53 pm  #10

A big ol' "Howdy!" from South Carolina!

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 29, 2012 5:06 pm  #11

Hello everyone!!! und ein extra-Hallo an die deutschen Sherlockians (:

It's awesome how we are spread all over the world! Still looking for a pen pal, if anyone is interested

June 1, 2012 1:08 am  #12

Welcome to the forum = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

June 1, 2012 2:49 am  #13

Hiya Hobbit, good to have you onboard.

Your English seems fine but always remember if you get stuck, just private message one of us and we can help you out, hopefully.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

Board footera