BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 21, 2013 6:26 pm  #141

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

No, not really. It was all a bit confusing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 26, 2013 4:06 pm  #142

I had a dream about Martin Freeman. I was asked to take some photos of him in the bathroom. (toothpaste advertisement or something) It was going to be a professional photo shooting so I had to make sure there's enough space in the bathroom. I went there with Martin and my crew. And suddenly we all got a terrible laugh attack... X'D It was so stupid.

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ᴥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

March 26, 2013 4:23 pm  #143

Your bathroom? Or was it a  dream inspired by reading a certain thread dealing with a certain bathtube?

Sounds like a nice dream, anyway!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 26, 2013 4:26 pm  #144

Schmiezi wrote:

Your bathroom? Or was it a  dream inspired by reading a certain thread dealing with a certain bathtube?

I'm sure it was inspired by that bathtube xD And yes, it was my bathroom. Sadly, I don't have a bathtube.

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ᴥส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

March 26, 2013 4:29 pm  #145

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 26, 2013 8:14 pm  #146

I have very vivid dreams anyway but have had a few really odd Sherlock dreams;

1.) I was dating John (post-fall) and we were going to get married but Sherlock came to the wedding running through with Jack Harkness from Torchwood.. wedding was cancelled and then I ended up trying to shoot Moriarty (who was in fact the Master) lol

2.) Another one was Sherlock and I met and he found out all my secrets but wanted me to help him track down Moran, but had to then fight off being suffocated by a pillow. I woke up well confused. 

Last edited by TouchinglyLoyal (March 26, 2013 10:05 pm)

------------------------------------------------
Twenty-something Sherlockian with Whovian traits of a Christopher Eccleston kind. 

March 26, 2013 9:21 pm  #147

Great dreams, they sound pretty cool 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 1, 2013 11:34 pm  #148

I had a dream that John and Sherlock were on a case which somehow ended with Sherlock playing violin in an orchestra. He was really excited on stage like a school kid. Mrs Hudson and John were all dressed up looking amazing. But John was just really excited that Sherlock had remembered to wear his trousers, obviously fearing another Buckingham Palace sheet incident. He was wearing his trousers however he was wearing his dressing gown over the top. Somehow John still saw that as a win.

================================================================

June 2, 2013 8:33 pm  #149

Hell yeah!  ...ranging from creepy to...uh, not so creepy 

-------------------------------------------------------

June 2, 2013 8:37 pm  #150

Awesome, Michele!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 2, 2013 8:47 pm  #151

I had the same dream now for the 2nd time: I dreamt Series 3, Episode 1
Unfortunately, I have no memory left and can't to share with you 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

June 4, 2013 2:56 pm  #152

I also dreamt of the next episode. I can't remember details but I remember that it's been quite disappointing for some reason. They were just hanging around at 221B and doing nothing at all.

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 5, 2013 5:04 am  #153

Mary Me wrote:

I also dreamt of the next episode. I can't remember details but I remember that it's been quite disappointing for some reason. They were just hanging around at 221B and doing nothing at all.

You know that them spending all episode in 221b fuels all kind of Johnlock thoughts, don't you?

June 5, 2013 2:06 pm  #154

Schmiezi wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

You know that them spending all episode in 221b fuels all kind of Johnlock thoughts, don't you?

Yeah but... they were doing nothing at all. That was quite the point 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 6, 2013 4:31 am  #155

Mary Me wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

They are decent British men. They waited until you stopped watching them. Surely because JOhn insisted!

June 6, 2013 5:44 am  #156

Decent English men, in fact.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 6, 2013 5:52 am  #157

Schmiezi wrote:

Mary Me wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

They are decent British men. They waited until you stopped watching them. Surely because JOhn insisted!

Ahahaha!  That was probably the case!

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

June 12, 2013 12:49 pm  #158

I drempt about Sherlock immediately after watching the first episode. It was just a part of a dream, me and him in 221b talking. All I remember is that he was asking me rapid-fire questions and at the end when he told me what it all meant he hugged me. It felt nice 

June 26, 2013 2:08 am  #159

Merry wrote:

I drempt about Sherlock immediately after watching the first episode. It was just a part of a dream, me and him in 221b talking. All I remember is that he was asking me rapid-fire questions and at the end when he told me what it all meant he hugged me. It felt nice 

Lucky you! Having a dream where Sherlock hugs you! Wish I had a dream like that... ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

June 26, 2013 2:22 am  #160

I had two dreams about Sherlock, and they were both pretty weird. But I was still happy because they were my first dreams about it.

Number 1: I was talking with one of my friends about how Sherlock faked his death. I can't remember which one of my friends it was though. I was saying "It was a carcass, definitely a carcass," and my friend agreed with me. But carcass isn't even the right word, cadaver would be. Hmmm.

Number 2: I was on top of a random building, watching the cast and crew work on the scene where Sherlock fakes his death. I was hiding, because Mark Gatiss said that nobody could watch them do it. It was different then how it actually happened, because there was no blood on Sherlock's face, there was nobody around him, except for John who ran to Sherlock and picked him up. The scenery was different too. I think Sherlock jumped off of a clock tower instead of St. Barts also.

Last edited by OneMoreMiracle (June 26, 2013 2:23 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not a hero. I'm a high functioning sociapath! MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

~Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

"Hello, little brother. Enjoying your exile?"

"I've only been gone four minutes!"

~Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes, His Last Vow

Board footera