BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2012 10:16 pm  #81

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

yea, likewise, he knows how to save his eye...

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 29, 2012 8:42 am  #82

Oh you lucky gits... I've never had a dream about either of them. But do keep sharing you might give me inspriation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Non Solum Ingenii Verum Etiam Virtutis'

December 30, 2012 5:23 pm  #83

I had a dream last night that was really weird. It started like I was in a very crowded clothing store and this lady was showing me around helping me pick out an outfit to wear for something. And when I say crowded, I mean crowded with clothing, not people, there were only a few other customers. Anyway,mshe led me over to a wall covered in bunches of sweaters of all different colors and designs, and tells me to pick one. At that moment I think. Oh! This'll be great, just like John Watson wears! And I choose a white sweater that has red diamonds running in a ring around it, I think John wears one similar in an episode... And then I look closer at the rack that the sweater was hanging from and realize the brand it was was Sherlock brand! And I tell the woman that I love Sherlock, and she just nods and gives me some high heels to wear, and then for the rest of the dream I am just walking around and Benedict cumberbatch is following me because he comes with the sweater I bought!

It was an awesome dream and I kept looking back to make sure he was still there!

"That's what people DO!"

December 30, 2012 6:02 pm  #84

LOL, don't tell loud that you have such precious sweater with you now 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 2, 2013 11:48 am  #85

That was the sad part in the dream I had the sweater, but in real life i don't  Although I think my mom has a simple white sweater that is similar.....

"That's what people DO!"

January 2, 2013 1:16 pm  #86

Hehe, nice dream!
I keep being around here, discussing... looking at all those pics of Ben and Martin every day.... and finally dream about Roger Allam (which we all know as Douglas at Cabin Pressure). Lovely dream though... 
Must have some mess in my MindPalace....

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

January 11, 2013 4:45 pm  #87

Okay, this night I dreamt something about Sherlock... more or less:

1. Benedict Cumerbatch was playing the murderer in "Das Parfum"
2. I was in the role of John's girlfriend and sat next beside him in a helicopter, head on his shoulder. Very sweet dream, but then my mom woke me up: "Light on! Here's your coffee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 11, 2013 4:48 pm  #88

Would have been a smoother transition if your mom would have brought you morning tea, at least 

January 11, 2013 4:48 pm  #89

That's interesting. Were these two separate dreams or one? 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 11, 2013 4:51 pm  #90

Don't know. But I think these were two seperated dreams. 

Hmm, I always drink coffee in the morning. At least two cups.

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 11, 2013 4:59 pm  #91

Please don't tell my 17-year-old daughter that your mother brings you a hot drink. She'd never get up in the morning if I did but ask for breakfast in bed. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

January 11, 2013 5:02 pm  #92

Haha, I love my mom <3
But without coffee I'd never get up in the morning.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 11, 2013 8:55 pm  #93

Had two very similar dreams in the past month - one had Ben and later one had Martin.  In each dream I was at someone's house (don't know who) with a group of people gathered together for a little house party or something.  In my first dream Ben was there and was occassionally talking to me but I wasn't thinking of very much to say back and I could tell he was only being polite because he felt he should be.  In the dream I really wanted to be someone he could like and talk to and become friends with but I knew it could never happen. The dream with Martin was almost exactly the same - only in this dream I learned he had recently broken up with Amanda. He was trying to act normally like he was having a good time, but you could tell he was just going through the motions.  I remember in the dream that I was very happy and excited I was in the same room with him but I really wanted to say something that would comfort him or make him feel better but I couldn't bring myself to approach and do it. My insecurity kept me back. Both dreams were the same - I was in the same room with a person I admired but could not break into their circle. In a nutshell, I was there but didn't really belong there....oh sad, sad....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

January 11, 2013 9:06 pm  #94

Never mind 
I hope he will not break up with Amanda. Wouldn't be the first time that someone tells my about a dream and a few days or weeks later it becomes true!

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 11, 2013 9:08 pm  #95

With such dreams, it is good that they are only dreams...
Ancient Assyrians recommended to pour a jar of vinegar out on the floor to make such dreams fade away quickly - do you have a clay floor just like them? )

Last edited by Harriet (January 11, 2013 9:09 pm)

January 11, 2013 9:18 pm  #96

I dreamed that I was flatmates with sherlock and john and was helping them with a case . I think I was describing how a bipolar criminal feels, but I'm not quite sure. they were both impressed though )
Also at one point of my dream I was playing some song like 'staying alive' very loudly in my room and john was yelling loudly that he couldn't take any of this anymore.
Please note that I had spent a full week obsessing over jeremy brett series of sherlock holmes and Sherlock and reading ACD and in short doing tons of sherlock related stuff.

January 11, 2013 9:22 pm  #97

Awww, that's awesome! I'm so jealous! 
It took me two weeks of hardcore sherlocking until I dreamt Sherlock related stuff.

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 13, 2013 10:15 am  #98

Okay, this time I dreamt that 221B was on fire and I would escape with Sherlock and John.
That was disturbing. 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

January 13, 2013 11:41 am  #99

Tho as long as Mrs H was ok!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 13, 2013 12:49 pm  #100

Somehow she wasn't there. That was a close shave 

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

Board footera