BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2012 9:07 pm  #61

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

Oh, that's nice. Why do other people have such dreams while mine are totally jumbled and incoherent?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 21, 2012 10:06 pm  #62

I rarely dream, and if I do, it's very random. I do try thinking of Sherlock before sleeping though, to see if it helps the brain to be thinking in that general direction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geniuses are often obsessive, and their clarity of intellectual insight can be depressing and isolating: by nature geniuses march to a different drum." - Ron Bracey

November 21, 2012 10:07 pm  #63

Just caps and aprons? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 21, 2012 10:08 pm  #64

Davina wrote:

Just caps and aprons? 

Naughty girl. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 21, 2012 10:25 pm  #65

Mwahahah! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

November 22, 2012 6:54 am  #66

I thought about it afterwards and I can't even fully remember.
I seem to think it was fairly complete hygiene gear, so it may have even included hairnets!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 22, 2012 7:29 am  #67

Sounds like  something from The Village People. 

November 22, 2012 7:39 am  #68

Could we please dispense with the hairnets? They are so unflattering. I'll go for the aprons. That's enough hygiene for me. 

November 22, 2012 4:46 pm  #69

Focus girls:  2 hot guys giggling over ice cream...there, is that better?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 22, 2012 4:48 pm  #70

Oh, that's great!

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

November 22, 2012 5:02 pm  #71

Fine with me. *closing eyes and letting imagination roam*

December 2, 2012 12:03 pm  #72

This night I had a dream where I was in the living room and Sherlock suddenly appeared in the garden. He knocked against the glass door and I said "garland" many times because it was a code word that would open the door. But somehow it didn't work, and it was also impossible for me to get up from the sofa. I was a little disappointed that the door stayed closed, but it was probably better that he could not come in. He was extremely pale and thin and looked creepy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

December 3, 2012 2:19 pm  #73

I've never had a sherlock-related dram (by the way, normally I can't remember what I dreamed, so, it's possible that I just can't remember it...), but this night I can remember something, and it's really weird... :-)
Well, I can't remember anything-just that in this dream, in one moment, there was a person who looked at me like Moriarty did in the Great Game/A Scandal in Belgravia, when they're in the swimming bath. I really can't remember if it was moriarty, or some other sherlock-related-person, or not. And I also have NO IDEA why someone looked this way to me... :-)
The eyes are the only thing I can remember. Well, it's nothing new that I'm a freak, but I've never know that my dreams are as freaky as myself :-D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

«Oh! How? What does that matter? So we go 'round the sun. If we went 'round the moon or round and round the garden like a teddy bear it wouldn't make any difference. All that matters to me is the work. Without that my brain rots. Put that in your blog. Or better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world»

December 3, 2012 4:37 pm  #74

Well I didn't actually dream about sherlock (at least I can't remember) but I woke up some days ago while my alarm clock was ringing (I hate my alarm clock) and I just got up and thought "Sherlock!" I just sat up and thought "Sherlock!" and wanted to continue sleeping. As soon as I had laid my head back on the cushion and thougt "Sherlock.." in a sleepy way, I realized My alarm clock was still ringing. I don't know why the first thing that came to me was sherlock but it must have been either a dream or I spent to much time on this board the evening before ^^

MK

December 26, 2012 9:55 pm  #75

I had a wild dream a couple of nights ago:
Sherlock was chasing a killer who was probably deaf.
In a theatre, Sherlock hid on the balcony and provoked the guy with both shouts and insults in sign language to find out if he was actually deaf.
After a few seconds, the hidden killer threw a knife upstairs - it got stuck in Sherlock's left eye.
But, of course, it was not too bad as Sherlock had already taken precautions...
THE END (better for my nerves, for sure...)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 26, 2012 9:58 pm  #76

OMG, didn't you wake up in a cold sweat? And please explain which precautions he took against a knife in the eye (feeling slightly queasy now).

December 26, 2012 9:58 pm  #77

I actually recently had one about Louise Brealey. I don't really remember too much about it, other than she was with a child and was being very sweet...

December 26, 2012 10:09 pm  #78

SusiGo wrote:

OMG, didn't you wake up in a cold sweat? And please explain which precautions he took against a knife in the eye (feeling slightly queasy now).

I was quite shocked at the moment in the dream, but it wasn't a nightmare.
Just one of my action dreams 

Maybe surviving a knife in the eye and even saving the eye is not so far from falling off a hospital roof?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

December 26, 2012 10:12 pm  #79

Hm, you've got a point. Your nights must be very exciting. 

December 26, 2012 10:12 pm  #80

Well he jumps off the roof and is saved...

Board footera