BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2014 12:19 pm  #241

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

Zatoichi wrote:

I had the best dream about Sherlock last night, it was a bit weird and I don´t know why but it put me in a great mood that lasts until now. I was hiding under a desk he was searching for clues and he didn´t see me (very realistic! ) but I could watch all his movements and his face very closely. That´s all, but it felt so real and was honestly great LOL. Oh dear, I´m going crazy.. do you think I need professional help? 

Why, no, you have us, the support group! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

March 9, 2014 12:46 pm  #242

Which just gets me deeper and deeper into trouble LOL!

But I don´t want to be cured, so everything´s alright and we can help each other to cope .

March 12, 2014 3:35 pm  #243

Just last night.. I was going to a party where I was going to finally see him and tell him how I felt about him..short story long, I kept missing him and then I texted him after the party and was like 'let's have dinner' Reichenbach style. He texts back to meet him and I'm rushing to meet him...

Of course I woke up at that point. OF COURSE! lol.

Thank you, forums, for allowing me an outlet for my subconscious, and conscious, obsessions...

Couple of biscuits too, if you've got them...

March 15, 2014 8:08 pm  #244

Last night I got to dance with Sherlock. He was wearing a tuxedo like in TSOT, but it was not on a wedding, more like a beach party. He was sad because nobody else wanted to dance with him, and I managed to cheer him up a bit but I kept stepping on his feet. Then finally John arrived and I told Sherlock to dance with him instead. He was in much better hands there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He’s got a dog. We go to the pub on weekends. I’ve met his mum and dad …

… and his friends and all his family and I’ve no idea why I’m telling you this.

March 18, 2014 9:49 pm  #245

Oh, you got to dance with Sherlock, and him being dressed like that! Awesome :D

Last night I had a dream about Sherlock but he wasn't actually in it. There were pictures of him, drown in a huge fountain () and some witnesses saw his body but it soonly disappeared. I knew Sherlock faked his death and was hiding somewhere, leaving clues about where he was, and I was looking for him but I didn't manage to interpret the clues. I woke up and I was like... why couldn't I be smarter? It was a dream after all! I suppose my brain doesn't like me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

April 8, 2014 6:42 pm  #246

I don´t remember much of my last dream, just that at one point Mrs. Hudson came jumping in the room, through the window, doing a salto.. Ninja-Hudders! 

April 8, 2014 6:53 pm  #247

LMAO! I'd love to have seen that! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 18, 2014 2:06 pm  #248

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

LMAO! I'd love to have seen that! 

Me too! 

I had a dream. There was Mycroft in it and he was riding a horse. A white horse. Now I want it to happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

April 18, 2014 2:10 pm  #249

I've often planned scenarios of the Holmes boys on horseback...would be good to see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 21, 2014 6:47 pm  #250

I am running a slight fever from my hoarse throat... and well, I always get strange dreams when that's the case.

I was a blonde bombshell in a red dress (I'm far from blonde!) and I was out to kill Sherlock, I suppose it had a bit of a Bond feel. I finally tracked him down and had him at gun point in an old library and he was just smiling at me. I got angry with him and for some reason I couldn't make my finger pull the trigger. I froze and he walked up to me, took the gun from me and winked his eye at me as he shot me in the head.

I woke up pretty confused 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (April 21, 2014 6:48 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 21, 2014 7:39 pm  #251

I had a really strange dream too while I had fever a few weeks ago.

Or, it was a horrible dream. Shortly, I followed Sherlock and his wife (have no idea who that was?) home, and when we got inside, he raped me. But suddenly it wasn't Sherlock anymore, he had transformed into Alan Rickman? Then I woke up...

So strange

April 24, 2014 5:07 pm  #252

That sounds like a scary dream, Batchlock!

I had a bit of a funny one the other night... I still giggle thinking about it.

Andrew Scott / Richard Brook was in it with some man I only saw the back of and was supposed to rehearse some scene for a play and I was instructing them. (I actually think I was Benedict). For some reason I was carrying a aluminium crutch around and when Andrew/Richard was trying to be serious I would use the crutch as an air guitar and doing other stupid thing and the poor man almost died laughing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

July 26, 2014 3:53 pm  #253

I had a really funny dream last night...

I was Stewie from Family Guy and was rolling around on a little red bike (like the kid in The Shining) and I was looking for somewhere I knew... I saw a drawn poster (sort of like those you see in westerns) with Sherlock on it... although his face was Hugh Laurie's.

I found Baker Street on a map and rode my bike there and knocked on the door of 221B. Our Sherlock opens and raises his eyebrow seeing a strange baby with a football shaped head and starts mumbling about babies not being supposed to talk etc etc... For some reason he takes me to the bathroom and washes me and he sets me on the kitchen table and we have a bit of a conversation about murders and I outburst 'BLAST!' a few times... 

John comes home early seeing us talking and just stares... and then he says a bit worriedly "Sherlock, where did you get that baby from??". Sherlock just shrugs at that and says

"I can have a baby too you know, John"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 13, 2014 6:43 am  #254

I had a nice one last night.. Sherlock and I went on a holiday somewhere in America lol. We visited a huge hotel tower in which apparently some famous shooting had taken place and went to some kind of museum where you could enhance your brain performance with strange magnetic pendulum-devices..  Pretty weird, but as it had also a nice romantic moment I won´t complain!!

November 15, 2014 1:39 am  #255

The last 2 dreams I can remember are....

Sherlock & Mrs Hudson sitting chatting one morning at the kitchen table having tea & toast both with hair rollers in.

Sherlock deciding he needs a new look forsolving cases so starts going around dresses as Spiderman.

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

November 15, 2014 9:46 am  #256

I had one where I was solving a case with Sherlock involving children. I remember there was a moment where we were both running and we were sourrounded by nature, but not a simple forest, it was more tropical. And that's all, and in the end I never knew if we solved the case or not ^^  (if I made any mistakes please can somebody tell me )

December 21, 2014 9:29 am  #257

I've had a weird dream of Sherlock :
i was in my real life friends car , the kidnapper kept looking at me but i was focusing on sherlock and everytime the kidnapper looked around i wiped sos off the window 
but i kept looking at sherlock after he keeps running after me crying with his gloves in the air as his coat flowed , he kept running very fast near some woods with a road it was like it was near a pub with 
pebbles on the floor that was like 1 cubic centimetre each pebble , i put my hand on the window as a tear went down my cheek as sherlock put his hand in the air and looked at me , he rescued me but after i had another dream that my friend disbelieved that Sherlock saved me.

"I'm not a Physcopath, I'm a high functioning sociopath, do your research!" - Sh , "Afganistan or Iraq?" -SH , "Why do you have to say mean things ?" -Molly Hooper , "You can always tell a good chinese by underneath the handle" -SH
"Sorry did i say Murder ? , I ment marriage they are both quite similar procedures if you think about it , the participants tend to know each other and its over when one of them are dead."-SH

December 21, 2014 12:02 pm  #258

I had a dream last night where I was a client and he decided to take my case (I don't know why, I didn't even know what it was about) we went to ten different underground stations and that was it, I woke up before I had finished the dream.

Could be dangerous.

January 24, 2015 7:43 am  #259

I had the oddest dream last night. First I dreamt I was cast as an extra in a movie with Ben. It was shot in a real pub and I was just in the background when he was in the scene.

After shooting was over for the day, my boyfriend and I had a few beers with Martin at that pub (yes, suddenly he was there too). We all chatted a bit, and then suddenly Martin says to me: "I need to talk to you about something", and he sounded a bit serious. My boyfriend was nodding as if he suspected what this was about, and I dreaded that my crush on Ben would show on-screen during the scenes we had done. Just before that, I had actually received a text from Ben, saying he wanted to talk to me, and that it "wouldn't be horrible, but bearable", or something like that.

But Martin took me to... his office or something. He showed me the daily shots from the Sherlock Special, where I also was an extra, it seemed. And in that scene, where the street was filmed from above, like on a high crane, we could clearly see my wandering around like a tourist, mouth gaping and wide-eyed, taking in the set and the scenery. Completely breaking the immersion of the scene.

The weird part is that in the dream, I remember that happening. And I remember not having been cast as an extra and not even knowing it was a set, I was just going "Wow, what's this?" as I had wandered in there by accident. But that made no sense, I see now in hindsight, because in the scene I was dressed in Victorian costume, with my hair and make-up done professionally. One of those strange dream thingies, I guess.

Anyway, Martin was gracious about it, but stated rather firmly that they had so-and-so many people waiting in line to be extras on this show and they had worked 1,5 years for this, so they would have to let me go.

I was devastated, and highly embarrased. I didn't argue or cry, feeling that would only make it worse. So I just left. When I got out on the street, I remembered the text from Ben and that I should probably reply to him. I just stood there for a second, savouring the moment where I was in a situation that I actually ought to text Ben.

I planned on writing him something like: "Martin just told me. He was gracious about it. I am sorry about the whole thing, never meant to ruin the filming. I wish you all the best with Sophie and your child".

But at that time, the alarm went off and I woke up. I actually felt relieved that it was just a dream. Even though I had met them, it was horrible to embarrase myself like that in front of them. Still feeling a bit weird and uncomfortable, like a dream hangover.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 24, 2015 8:54 am  #260

I had one recently...a bit odd.  I seemed to be at a read through or something.
Then we all broke for lunch.
I was left on one side of the table facing Mark, Steve and Sue...
We all got talking and suddenly at one point I said:
":Heck, this feels like I'm facing an interview panel!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera