BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2013 11:53 am  #201

Re: Have you had any dreams about Sherlock?

I don't think so. I seem to remember the hair was long. It's a bit of a blur. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 7, 2013 8:00 am  #202

Last night I dreamed of Benedict.
Dunno when or where it was supposed to be.
A red carpet event or set lock or something, I guess.
But I was in a photo with Benedict hugging and I think kissing me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 15, 2013 9:18 am  #203

Well, last night I dreamt that some scenes from Scandal were re-done to be included in S3 (don't ask me why). I had the "pleasure" to watch a scene in which John returns home with a big E cut into his right forearm (poor guy). Quite a painful and gory moment. 

And no, I did not watch Hannibal yesterday but old videos from my children. Why can't I ever dream something nice about Benedict and John?

Last edited by SusiGo (November 15, 2013 9:19 am)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 15, 2013 9:30 am  #204

What an eerie dream  - poor you!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 15, 2013 9:32 am  #205

Yes, this is not fair. Maybe I can get a nice dream about Benedict for Christmas. 

November 15, 2013 9:34 am  #206

I think it should be a very nice one to make up for this 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 18, 2013 5:19 am  #207

Well……  *cough*   Maybe you'd like mine?       
I'm the type to dream pretty often and crazy amount of vivid detail (and amounts of different bits of real world/subconscious mixed together!), although frequently just little random bits and pieces of things, often with people (or celebrities!) I know mixed in.  So, of course, sooner or later Ben/Martin (or their characters) had to pop up.  Ages ago, dreamed I was with Sherlock and Martin, at some kind of bad facility.  We were escaping, and so were a few other people who had been stuck in there by the people we were escaping from, having to climb over walls and dodge things and race to keep up with the pair as we made our way out, nearly getting caught once and very anxious about that because Sherlock was further ahead and so focused he might not have even noticed.  o.o   Never shared it here… maybe thought it was odd. 

But on the heels of the above comments, I'd think you'd more appreciate the more recent one I felt a little sheepish about at first.  ;D  Perhaps needless to say, was right after getting to see Frankenstein last week, the first 'new' thing I'd watched him in, besides Little Favour, in a bit.  So was probably lodged in happy subconscious to be getting to actually banter with him about the stuff he'd been up to, hanging out in his or my apartment, no less, as old friends.  He had just taken a shower to clean up after the day's work and only put jeans on yet, standing around talking with and drying hair with his towel.  Seemed uncertain about some performance or other we were discussing, so cute being just as humble/thoughtfully critical as I've heard him being in real life.  ;)   Even to the point where he eventually loafed back with me on the furniture with that relaxed familiarity of friends, still deeply musing and a little mixed, quiet for a bit as just rested the back of his head on my chest.  I playfully chastised him for worrying, reminding him that 'people love you!' at which he tilted a thoughtful look up.  He said something about wondering 'how?', but not in that self-conscious way where you don't believe it's true, but that just thoughtfully confused at how tons of strangers could 'love' you if they don't even know you?   Aww, Ben.   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 18, 2013 7:09 am  #208

Sorry, no Sherlock for me this time, but I did have both Dr Who and The Hobbit!
Don't remember much about either.
I know it was Matt, but I don't know if it was an episode or a ' Confidential' type thing.
I know with the Hobbit, the cast were all in costume and sitting being interviewed in a trailer.
Martin was clowning around being his usual amusing self and everybody was in hysterics laughing at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 18, 2013 11:24 am  #209

A year back shortly after watching Sherlock S2E3, I had a dream, it's about Andrew Scott, not as Moriarty. He was playing the role of another eerie anti hero, something like Hannibal, it was midnight and he was sitting in a revolving chair with his back to us, facing a mirror, in a midly lit half ground floor room in a desolated building waiting for his prey. But it was not possible to see his face. But I knew It was Andrew Scott, and he was acting. Then, there came a young girl followed by her mother, who were lost, may be in hope of getting some help in this half lit room..It was the girl I saw first, and when she entered the room, he turned around, his face was clean shaven and pale. He got a knife and came to the girl intending to kill her, solely to see the pain of her mother and he told her so..From then on the dream faded,  but, I hade a faint recollection that the mother wasn't heroic at all, but pathetic, as she was much relieved realising that her life was not in danger. I am very embaressed to admit that, though I was not at all present in this dream in my self, in course of the dream,  I forgot that Andrew Scott  was acting, and it was a real life incident, and I had placed myself in the girl's role.When she was about to lose her life, I quickly switched to the mother, and it must be my relief that I ascribed to the mother . But Andrew Scott had such effect on me, and I was sure I was about to get murdered. It must have made me change the roles at the last moment.

Last edited by holmes23 (November 18, 2013 11:42 am)

November 18, 2013 2:32 pm  #210

Well, I remember dreaming that I've watched both Avengers 2 and Sherlock series 3 and both had been so extremely disappointing that I had killed myself as result. 
Sometimes I think that dreams are just showing our worst case scenario.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Falling is just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination."

"Sherlock Holmes is a great man, and I think one day—if we’re very very lucky—he might even be a good one."

"Would you like to-"
"-have dinner?"
"-solve crimes?"
"Oh"

November 18, 2013 3:31 pm  #211

Russell wrote:

But on the heels of the above comments, I'd think you'd more appreciate the more recent one I felt a little sheepish about at first. ;D Perhaps needless to say, was right after getting to see Frankenstein last week, the first 'new' thing I'd watched him in, besides Little Favour, in a bit. So was probably lodged in happy subconscious to be getting to actually banter with him about the stuff he'd been up to, hanging out in his or my apartment, no less, as old friends. He had just taken a shower to clean up after the day's work and only put jeans on yet, standing around talking with and drying hair with his towel. Seemed uncertain about some performance or other we were discussing, so cute being just as humble/thoughtfully critical as I've heard him being in real life. ;) Even to the point where he eventually loafed back with me on the furniture with that relaxed familiarity of friends, still deeply musing and a little mixed, quiet for a bit as just rested the back of his head on my chest. I playfully chastised him for worrying, reminding him that 'people love you!' at which he tilted a thoughtful look up. He said something about wondering 'how?', but not in that self-conscious way where you don't believe it's true, but that just thoughtfully confused at how tons of strangers could 'love' you if they don't even know you? Aww, Ben.

Now that's what I call a dream I'd like to dream myself eventually...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

November 21, 2013 11:32 pm  #212

I had a bit of a mulit-fandom dream last night.
Simon Pegg and Nick Frost were Sam and Dean from Supernatural. Simon was apologising to Nick for faking his death (SHERLOCK STYLE). They were driving in the Impala when they saw duplicates of themselves so they started shooting at them. Simon couldn't hit anything but Nick got half out of the car (while it was moving) and almost hit duplicate Simon who screamed them shot his duplicate self to which his duplicate said 'well they must be shooting at us for a reason so it's ok'.
So I think that's three fandoms combined - Cornetto Trilogy, Supernatural and SHERLOCK!

================================================================

December 27, 2013 3:24 am  #213

With so much going on as the air date to Sherlock approaches, I am finding myself caught up and completely besotted with the whole damn thing again.  The trailers, the minisode, John's blog coming back to life, PBS airing some Series 2 last night, the emotional ups and down of the Doctor Who Christmas special - wow! All this has combined to put my brain on overload and I feel like my real Christmas - the Christmas I've really been waiting for -  is arriving in just a short while. 

I fell asleep to Reichenbach on PBS last night but managed to wake myself up just in time for the emotional last scene.  No surprise that when I went back to sleep again I had a Sherlock dream.  In it I was watching the new first episode and then sort of became part of it.  John didn't know Sherlock was back and they were standing on the opposite sides of a large open space.  I was sort of in the middle when a man came up and started to threaten me.  He grabbed my hands and tried to pull me but I fought back and wrestled him to the ground.  I was trying to punch and kick him and both John and Sherlock came running to my rescue. I remember thinking, "OMG, the creators are using me in the show to get John and Sherlock back together!  I can't wait to tell everyone on the Forum about this!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 28, 2013 4:46 pm  #214

I had a dream several weeks ago where I was in some type of University and I kept sitting next to Sherlock. XD The dream itself is pretty fuzzy for me, but I remember three details. I always sat with Sherlock. Some teacher pushed me over a couch because I deduced something from him and Sherlock didn't like that... at all. Also, I remember hugging Sherlock. His curls tickled.  That's all I remember, but that was awesome! 

December 31, 2013 10:03 am  #215

The good thing: I had two dreams. The bad thing is - I don't remember what happened

♥ I AM SHERLOCKED ♥
                                                              and I ship Johnlock harder than Mrs. Hudson ;-)

January 1, 2014 7:01 am  #216

I had one the other night because I watched 3 episodes before bed. I don't recall much about the dream, except I felt happy and I the last/ only thing I remember is being kissed by Sherlock. I was awoken by my cat Sherlock jumping on my bed and waking me up.

January 2, 2014 8:50 am  #217

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

OK last night I had another dream about working on Sherlock Series 3....

For some reason I was playing Martin's stunt double! There was some reason why he couldn't do the scene himself but Benedict was doing his own stunts so I got to do the scene with him. We were both running on top of a moving train and someone was firing a gun at us from behind...Benedict turned to fire a gun back over my shoulder at the guy, then the train approached a tunnel and I had to leap on Benedict to save him because he would have got whacked by the tunnel. It was very cool. We had to do the scene several times because Martin was watching us and kept saying I was doing it wrong.

Oddly, my 'Sherlock' dreams often involve me having to leap on Sherlock/Benedict.... :o

"Oh no. You're...."
"Yes."
"Oh my God"
"..Not quite"
(The Empty Hearse) 

"I must stop twiddling things!"  (Benedict Cumberbatch, commentary 'A Scandal in Belgravia')

Do you ever have times when you have, like a whole pretend conversation with Sherlock in your head.  ..... What, NEVER!! .... Oh.  Right.    No, me either.

January 5, 2014 12:15 pm  #218

I had a dream about the Sign of Three today... And Sherlock and John were hugging

- -  - –  – –  - - -  - - - -  -  - – -  - – - -  – – –  – - – -  – - –  -  – - -
Up, down, flying around, looping the loop and defying the ground.
They're all frightfully keen, those magnificent men in their flying machines!

January 5, 2014 12:20 pm  #219

Pav wrote:

I had a dream about the Sign of Three today... And Sherlock and John were hugging

Yes, pleeeaaaase!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 20, 2014 12:47 am  #220

Sometime in early december I had a dream about living in a cottage with Sherlock, and planning family. I liked that dream. Really funny, because my dream cottage nearly matched the house we see in HLV.

And yesterday I had a dream about a hiking tour in the scottish highlands, where I got lost somewhere on the moor and it got dark and rainy and I was starting to worry, but then I heard Sherlock's voice and he gave me directions, using/showing me his mind palace I didn't like waking up ;)

"It is what it is."

Board footera