BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2012 4:40 pm  #41

Re: Sherlock quotes game

I think that's Molly to John, Sherlock, Lestrade, Jeannete and Mrs Hudson in Scandal, when she arrives at the Christmas party.
In case I am correct

The art of disguise is knowing how to hide in plain sight

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 31, 2012 4:50 pm  #42

You are (of course) totally and utterly correct Ma'am!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 31, 2012 7:56 pm  #43

"The art of disguise is knowing how to hide in plain sight"--Sherlock to Ms. Wenceslas (museum curator) in The Great Game.

Because dead people get listened to.

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

June 1, 2012 5:22 am  #44

Because dead people get listened to.

Sherlock to Henry,  in Hounds,  at Dewer's Hollow. 

Oh, good, you follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 1, 2012 6:38 am  #45

Oh, good, you follow.

Sherlock to John, The Blind Banker,  discussing why the graffiti was on the bank's office wall.

So this is what you do—you and John.

June 1, 2012 7:49 pm  #46

So this is what you do—you and John.

Sarah, to Sherlock, in The Blind Banker.

Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you'd go a little deeper. 

Last edited by Tantalus (June 1, 2012 7:49 pm)

June 1, 2012 9:03 pm  #47

Sherlock to John in Study in Pink, looking at Jennifer Wilson's body.

Don't make me order you.

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

June 1, 2012 9:43 pm  #48

Mycroft to Sherlock in The Great Game. Telling him he's got to find the missing plans.

No. I think you're damaged, delusional and believe in a higher power.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 2, 2012 3:28 am  #49

Irene, to Sherlock in Scandal.

It's all a blur. I lost count. (may not be exact--I didn't look back. 

June 2, 2012 4:22 am  #50

Sherlock to Lestrade,   A Scandal in Belgravia,  referring to how many times the attacker 'fell' out of the window.

You heard me perfectly, I'm not saying it again.

June 2, 2012 7:04 am  #51

Sherlock to John,  in  the Blind Banker, going to the alley to seek advice about street painting. 

Wow! I'm liking you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

June 2, 2012 7:22 am  #52

Kitty Riley to Sherlock in Reichenbach, in the toilet scene.

I'm sorry. Tell him, would you?

June 2, 2012 10:19 am  #53

This is Mycroft speaking to John in the Diogenes Club in The Reichenbach Fall

Apologize? Oh John, I envy you so much.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 2, 2012 11:48 am  #54

Sherlock to John in Hounds (when John asks him to apologize to Mrs Hudson over Mr Chaterjee incident)

Better yet, stop inflicting your opinions on the world

June 2, 2012 7:09 pm  #55

I think this is also Sherlock speaking to John in Hounds of the Baskerville in the pub.

I'll set another if you confirm I'm right as I am doing this from memory.

June 2, 2012 7:21 pm  #56

I think it's right too, so why don't you just go with your instincts, live life on the edge and Post Another One!!!    (Please...)

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

June 2, 2012 8:09 pm  #57

But she might beat me if I'm wrong!!

June 2, 2012 8:18 pm  #58

LOL,
Well, you know what she's like when she's angry, they don't call her the whiphand for nothing...

June 2, 2012 8:26 pm  #59

I wont beat you, Davina... but you're wrong 

Edit to clarify: it's Sherlock to John, but not in that episode

Last edited by Irene_Adler (June 2, 2012 8:26 pm)

June 2, 2012 8:28 pm  #60

*Gasp*

Board footera