BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2012 6:46 am  #21

Re: Sherlock quotes game

"This is bloody outrageous!  Why wasn't I told?!"

Major Barrymore,  in Hounds of Baskerville, at the base to Corporal Lyons/Sherlock/John.

Next:

We'd been sharing about a year.   Just sharing.

May 29, 2012 6:52 am  #22

Alex Wood-bridge's Flat-mate to John in The great game!

'It's for men...'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 29, 2012 6:59 am  #23

That's Anderson to Sherlock in Study in Pink (about his deodorant).

I can't just turn it off and on like a tap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 29, 2012 7:05 am  #24

Sherlock to John,  after he is released from his cell,  Reichenbach Fall

I've told you.   He practically is the British government.

May 29, 2012 8:58 am  #25

Sherlock to Watson in Hounds (about Mycroft's name opening doors  )

Ok, next; beware, it's a tricky one 

We're obviously looking at a suicide.

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 29, 2012 8:59 am)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 29, 2012 9:15 am  #26

"We're obviously looking at a suicide."
D.I. Dimmock to one of his forensics in Eddie van Coon's flat. The Blind Banker

Look, there’s obviously been some kind of mistake.

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 29, 2012 9:22 am  #27

John to major Barrymore in Hounds.

A pretty girl, but she messed about with herself too much

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 29, 2012 9:22 am)

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 29, 2012 9:34 pm  #28

Do you need clues?

May 30, 2012 1:23 am  #29

Got it. Sort of. I think.

It was Mrs. Hudson, speaking about the dead make-over woman (was her name Connie Prince?) to, uh, Lestrade.

I won't post another, since I've got a couple questions about specifics.

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 30, 2012 7:35 am  #30

Tantalus wrote:

Got it. Sort of. I think.

It was Mrs. Hudson, speaking about the dead make-over woman (was her name Connie Prince?) to, uh, Lestrade.

I won't post another, since I've got a couple questions about specifics.

That's perfectly correct, Tantalus.
Try one, please (or ask whatever you want to know)

May 30, 2012 1:41 pm  #31

Okay, next one:

That could be anyone.

: )

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 31, 2012 6:35 am  #32

I need a clue, Tantalus... this quote is killing me

May 31, 2012 6:48 am  #33

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 31, 2012 6:50 am  #34

kazza474 wrote:

What?! Do you know?

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

May 31, 2012 6:53 am  #35

meow

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 31, 2012 6:56 am  #36

Now you're just teasing!!

May 31, 2012 7:10 am  #37

Sherlock says it to John when he is sent the picture of Connie Prince in the cafe in The Great Game

No. Wonder why?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 31, 2012 7:17 am  #38

This is a total guess but is it John to Sherlock in Hounds?

I won't post a new one because it's almost certainly wrong!!

May 31, 2012 7:20 am  #39

Yes! It is. At the end of the fireplace temper tantrum

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 31, 2012 4:28 pm  #40

Wow! Isn't it just lovely when you suddenly find out you were right for once!

OK,  It said on the door just to just come up...

Board footera