BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2012 10:07 pm  #1

new here

my name is Eva Dogg and i came from Iceland i really love sherlock i like to rp from it with my occ character ;) plz add me on skype or msn

May 25, 2012 11:24 pm  #2

Re: new here

Hi Eva - welcome to the forum!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 26, 2012 2:05 am  #3

Welcome ! = )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 26, 2012 6:57 am  #4

Welcome to the forum Eva. Hope you have fun here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 27, 2012 3:27 am  #5

Hi Eva!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initials SH and proud owner of a viola named Watson.

Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

It's a three patch problem.

I didn't know; I saw.

May 28, 2012 7:11 am  #6

Hi   Eva!!   Just to be on the safe side,   I  don't  post my real name  or  my  email addresses on forums such as these.   Just to be safe,  you see?   But  I  hope you have fun here!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 28, 2012 3:49 pm  #7

Hey Eva,

Welcome to the forums, Sherlockskitty is quite right about the details thing - having the year of your birth in your username is also a touch compromising.

Needless to say though welcome and enjoy the throng!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 29, 2012 3:59 pm  #8

Eva, don't worry about all those warnings other members have given you. We all know that Eva isn't your real name, and of course, you weren't being so obvious as to give us your date of birth. Very clever! ; )

And, welcome!

"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 30, 2012 4:33 am  #9

Meow!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera