BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2012 8:32 pm  #1

Alone On The Water (fan vid)

Have any of you read Alone On The Water? It's seriously sad...Anyway, this is the equally heartbreaking video that goes with it:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 28, 2012 9:55 pm  #2

Re: Alone On The Water (fan vid)

After a funeral today very poignant. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 29, 2012 1:37 am  #3

Sherlock Holmes, I had seen that video before, and it is very good.  The story breaks my heart.  And I'm sorry you had to go to a funeral, Davina.

By the way, Deductism gets better with every video she edits:  she is one of the top Sherlock vidders on YouTube, I think.  I love her recent series 2 tribute that inserts almost no dialogue (mostly just sounds) over the backing soundtrack:  we can make the world stop.

Last edited by LaconicLurker (May 29, 2012 2:36 am)

May 31, 2012 7:55 pm  #4

I love this fanvideo to Alone on the water:

It's by beadedstar, probably my favourite Sherlock vidder on Youtube! She makes great stuff.
The video goes with the wonderful song "Sorrow", which gave the fanfiction its name, by the fantastic The National.

I love the fanfiction AND the song! (I read it short after Reichenbach. Seriously, I don't know why I would do that. Maybe I'm a bit of a masochist..)

June 27, 2012 12:40 pm  #5

Today I read "Alone on the water" and now this … you're just killing me  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Board footera