BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 25, 2012 4:06 am  #1

Sherlocked in San Francisco!

Am thrilled and obsessed with the Reichenbach Fall.  So looking forward to hearing from everyone.  And enjoying all the subtleties of each and every episode.  (I currently believe that the individual letters, I, O, U are the missing letters to a clue that Moriarity has given in some previous episode. 

I LOVE Andrew Scott as Moriarity and each and every performance he's given.  It's spectacular!!

May 25, 2012 4:44 am  #2

Re: Sherlocked in San Francisco!

Welcome Bluebell!

Not sure about your theory on I.O.U but I can tell you that Moftiss have stated (though being Moftiss they could be leading us up the garden path) that all clues necessary to working out how Sherlock faked his death are in that episode.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 25, 2012 8:56 pm  #3

Welcome, bluebell! I'm new myself. Taking me awhile to go through all the stuff here, but definitely addictive!

I, too, was looking through other episodes, but if wholocked is correct, guess that's pointless...

Good evening.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Perfectly sound analysis. I was hoping you would go a little deeper."

May 25, 2012 11:23 pm  #4

Hi Bluebell!

Good of you to join us. Welcome to the forum - hope you have fun here!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 26, 2012 2:04 am  #5

Welcome to the forum = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

May 28, 2012 7:16 am  #6

welcome bluebell!!  I too am gobsmacked as to what really happened  in the Reichenbach Fall  episode.  IOU  can ALSO be computer-ish letters,    stands for something,  but I don't know--  I  DO  know that the last word is UNIT.   _____  _______   Unit.   In  the Reichenbach fall section,  we're tossing this stuff around   like a salad.  But we have to wait till late 2013  to know the answers!!

PS-- San Francisco is  one of my favorite cities.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (May 28, 2012 7:18 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

May 28, 2012 3:57 pm  #7

There you are Bluebell!

Kirsty has been terribly worried.

San Fran is on my todo list, I've been up in Seattle and BA but didn't have the time to get to the bay area. Not sure if skateboarding or radio controlled cars will be my thing but those hilly streets are getting a visit from me.

I was a bit funny about Andrew myself when he first appeared in 'The Great Game' but I was floored by him by the end of season two. A short and humbling analysis of ignorance as an expectant idiot. I actually fist pumped and yelled yes when his name was called out at the Baftas, truly a great actor.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

Board footera