BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2019 3:15 pm  #1

James Corden US vs UK Dogeball Game

Benedict participated in Team UK for this bit on James Corden's show. It's very silly, but it looks like he had fun.

Clueing for looks.

June 19, 2019 3:20 pm  #2

Re: James Corden US vs UK Dogeball Game

I meant to catch up on it this morning and completely forget...might check it out tonight!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 20, 2019 10:04 am  #3

Seems like huge fun, thank you for sharing!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 20, 2019 3:23 pm  #4

I was saying on my other forum...
I am such a noob with catch up TV.
Millions of episodes listed and I just could not find this one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 20, 2019 7:12 pm  #5

There's so much television these days. It is overwhelming! 

Clueing for looks.

June 20, 2019 7:15 pm  #6

Yep and normally I don't fret about missing stuff, particularly if it's something I can pick up a DVD for.
Some of these shows are slightly different.
But I always hope at least some of it will end up on Youtube.

June 24, 2019 7:32 am  #7

This was really fun to watch! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 5, 2019 6:10 pm  #8

Long Live DorkBatch!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera