BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2012 9:11 pm  #1

Fan Vid: 2 Girls in America meet Benedict

Some serious fangirling going on here...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 24, 2012 8:31 pm  #2

Re: Fan Vid: 2 Girls in America meet Benedict

Woah, I actually watched that video some time ago going through Youtube... LUCKY girls! Isn't that the most amazing thing, just bumping into Benedict on the street?
Stupid stupid Germany, why do I live here? I only ever meet stupid German actors and I'm SO not interested in them :/

And btw. they might seem very fangirly, but I think I would react quite the same if that happened to me

May 26, 2012 10:46 am  #3

Oh Lordy! Poor Simon Pegg...the one with no name. You can also tell they're not Brits with the V sign near the start. Nowhere is safe from fan girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 12, 2012 7:42 am  #4

Benedict is so gorgeous!

July 13, 2012 12:46 am  #5

how did they know it was HIM  and what was he doing there?  I  couldn't understand the video,  thanks!!  I thought this was posted in the fan meet up section.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 13, 2012 12:48 am)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera