BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2023 10:53 pm  #61

Re: Is there any use in keeping this forum up anymore?

Yes, I hope to hear from you now and then. It has been such a great time on the forum. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2023 1:25 pm  #62

Hi Susi! I hope life is treating you well! Funnily enough I'm coming over your way soon!

December 3, 2023 1:37 pm  #63

Yes, thank you, I'm fine. And theatre has become very important and inspiring for me. Which places in Germany are you going to visit?

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 3, 2023 1:49 pm  #64

Ooh, lucky Liberty...
I will be with my Italian family, for New Year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 3, 2023 2:59 pm  #65

I'm off to Hamburg. I've never been before! I've travelled through Germany and had a stop i Cologne, but that was in the early 80s! I'm glad the theatre is inspiring for you. It's so good to have a focus like that. I love theatre, and haven't been to enough recently.

December 11, 2023 3:40 pm  #66

I hope you enjoy your trip, Liberty! Both my parents have been to a few places in Germany, but I don't think they've seen Hamburg. I've seen some pictures and it looks nice.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera