BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 23, 2017 10:31 am  #1

How Sherlock&Co. keep themselves busy until S5 - incl. proposals

It's fun to discover how the Baker Street people now keep themselves busy -
or make proposals for them how they could deal with the presumably looong hiatus between S4 and 5.
Having been to the UK recently, I found some surprising places and ideas.
I'm sure you'll easily find some more contributions.
So go for it!

The first one I stumbled upon was our little friend Archie.
Not so little anymore, he apparently owns a café.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 23, 2017 5:46 pm  #2

Re: How Sherlock&Co. keep themselves busy until S5 - incl. proposals

This is a great idea, tobe.  I will see what I can come up with. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 23, 2017 7:46 pm  #3

I was pleased to learn that Mrs H. now has taken up dancing again along with singing.
However, who the guys in the sing-along band might be, I can't tell...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 23, 2017 7:47 pm  #4

Loving it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 24, 2017 1:28 pm  #5

And here's a challenge for Sherlock:
The art of napkin folding - as seen in Hampton Court Palace.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 24, 2017 4:24 pm  #6

Bluebell!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

August 24, 2017 5:39 pm  #7

At least I know how BBC One keep themselves busy. They started posting about Sherlock at the beginning of August:

http://221bloodnun.tumblr.com/post/164563656854/what-are-you-playing-at

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 31, 2017 5:36 pm  #8

Very good, BBC! We look forward to hearing more from you on this subject.

Meanwhile, Microft has been seen around these public facilities. He really has moved on...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 31, 2017 8:27 pm  #9

Great one, tobe! 

August 31, 2017 8:29 pm  #10

Middle age, comes to us all - so what about creating your own gym?

September 2, 2017 4:14 pm  #11

How Arwel keeps himself busy:

September 3, 2017 7:20 am  #12

So he's working on the elephant in the room... carry on!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 3, 2017 9:25 am  #13

Yep. He is still trying to connect the S4 dots ... 

September 6, 2017 4:47 pm  #14

So John had a house for Rosie and himself built.
What's next?

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 6, 2017 4:51 pm  #15

This is quite posh for a family doctor. I think there might be some space for a consulting detective as well. 

September 6, 2017 5:12 pm  #16

Somehow I think THIS building would be more to Sherlock's taste.
Looks more cosy.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 6, 2017 5:20 pm  #17

Oh, this could be nice. Very nice. 

September 10, 2017 10:41 am  #18

Men should be what they seem, 
Or those that be not, would they might seem none!

September 10, 2017 11:17 am  #19

Good one. 

October 12, 2017 1:29 pm  #20

So sorry I discovered this thread only now! You guys are brilliant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

Board footera